Sunrise of Hillcrest

13001 Hillcrest Road, Dallas, TX, 75240

Reviews of Sunrise of Hillcrest

September 25, 2013

By David44

My visit at Sunrise has been very good. I like the fact that it is a clean place. Their staff was very cordial and very professional. I like that they were attentive to their residents. It also looked that the residents were being very well cared for

June 07, 2013

By Mary61030850

At Sunrise of Hillcrest, the place was clean, neat and pretty. It's well located. However, there wasn't much activities going on there. We like to do things like play games, do handiwork or visit people, I'm sure there were activities at Sunrise and maybe it's just the time we visited, but the place was unappealing and the staff were unremarkable.

March 02, 2013

By Nana12345

I moved my mother to S at H from another fancy facility but has received MUCH BETTER CARE at Sunrise! Management is kind, caring & available 7 days a week. The staff are kind, friendly & caring. My mother is very active & Sunrise has great parties & celebrates everything possible. The food has improved w healthier options, my mother & her apartment are Lways clean. The firsts AL I picked had a huge walk in closet & big apartment but I've learned the quality if care & activities are WAY MORE IMPORTANT than the room amenities....mom is never in her room except to sleep!!!!

May 19, 2012

By Sabrina B1

I visited this facility because my grandmother has recently relocated there from New Smyrna Beach, Florida. She seems quite happy there and enjoys the company of the other residents. I ate a couple of meals there with her and was surprised to find that the food was comforting and tasty. I decided after visiting Sunrise that I wouldn't mind going there when I am no longer able to care for myself. I like it for my grandma because she is able to maintain a sense of independence in her own room but has all the help and amenities there that she could possibly need. My only complaints are aesthetic- the decor inside is in serious need of an update. The location is convenient, and the rest of my Dallas family members are able to visit her often. She often describes the atmosphere at Sunrise fondly. She seems very happy with the staff and the food.

November 18, 2009

By janet-3

Other concerned individual

Facility is very expensive. Rooms are medium size but nice. Staff is uncertified, but do treat residence great. Meds are a problem in distribution. Best advice - beware and stay alert if you choose Sunrise. Director is a "people pleaser".

Photos of Sunrise of Hillcrest

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt

• Spanish

About Sunrise of Hillcrest

Step into Sunrise at Hillcrest in Dallas, Texas, and you can't help but feel at home. At this assisted living community, we stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture and comfortable community areas, to our choice of suites, exceptional outdoor gardens, and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout this senior living residence, and you may even spot our dog or cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent at this assisted living community is a welcome one.

Sunrise at Hillcrest is built upon a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two people are alike, so the senior living services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. That's also why we offer a variety of lifestyle, service, and care options. By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, we provide the security of knowing that there are options for tomorrow.

In addition to offering senior housing in Texas, Sunrise at Hillcrest also boasts Alzheimer's care, respite care, and short-term care.

Map of Sunrise of Hillcrest