Cranberry Park Assisted Living

1354 West Vienna Road, Clio, MI, 48420

Reviews of Cranberry Park Assisted Living

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

Cranberry Park of Clio is friendly, clean, and professional. I recently visited this facility and I must say, it's pretty awesome. Their comfortable community has a TV, fireplace, a lot of setting, and an outdoor patio. The entire place has a beautiful feel to it. Cranberry Park of Clio is also affordable. The living space is very cozy. Their caregivers are highly skilled. I think my favorite though is the salon and activity room. I thought the salon was very interesting. So if you are a resident of Clio and looking for assisted living, check them out, they earn my approval.

May 17, 2011

By visitor of Cranberry Park

Visited this facility

The facility is awesome!! The suite style rooms are a great idea so we visit we can sit in moms own living room and watch tv with her. The outdoor patio area was my favorite with the cabanas and comfy sitting chairs, They were even talking about planting there own vegetables and herbs in raised planter boxes.

Photos of Cranberry Park Assisted Living

Services & Amenities of Cranberry Park Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: AL250309143

About Cranberry Park Assisted Living

At Cranberry Park, we say that exceeding the expectations of our residents is simply the beginning. Having quality life in our later years is the least we all should expect. We are committed in providing an environment that allows one to feel independent, with the security and assistance of our highly trained care group. Let us take care of you or your loved one and give you peace of mind.

Our Goal

Where can you live where you read the paper, watch TV, or play a game while someone else does your laundry, makes your dinner, and cleans your home?

We Provide All Inclusive Services & Amenities

• Reminiscence Rooms
  • Home Cooked Daily Meals
  • Snacks and Coffee
  • Laundry / Housekeeping

Cranberry Park where our desire is to make your life more enjoyable!

Stop by and check out Cranberry Park where taking care of people is our passion and taking care of you is our desire.

Map of Cranberry Park Assisted Living