Seasons

7300 Dearwester Drive, Cincinnati, OH, 45236

Reviews of Seasons

Rick42 December 22, 2015

We eliminated the Seasons pretty quickly after visiting there because of sheer price. The price to get you in the door was one thing, but then they charged for everything. When you just think of what a full day's cost would be and multiply it by 30 days in a month, it will really be very high. For me, the price was misleading. However, we did like the community. We did eat there, and the food was good. The parking needs improvement. We had parked in a non-parking spot when we were there, and it was disappointing. The Seasons was four floors, and they all looked the same. My mom was afraid that she could get lost without realizing it. I did appreciate the community, but there were little things, like the elevator and the price, that we were not fond of.

Thank you for taking the time to tour Seasons. We know there are many questions and considerations when looking at a community and we appreciate your interest. When looking at Independent Living, our community offers a relatively comprehensive package in the monthly service charge: everything from a generous meal plan and valet services to cable and housekeeping services. We would be happy to revisit the items included in our monthly service charge if you are interested in reconsidering the community. We agree, the parking lot needs some work and we are so excited the remainder of our parking lot (assisted living was resurfaced this year) will be resurfaced in 2016. In the meantime, many of our residents are taking advantage of our complimentary 24/7 valet service. I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you. Please feel free to call me directly any time. Russ Conrad, Executive Director: 513.984.7265

Anonymous116135050 November 16, 2015

The Seasons was a very nice facility in a nice location with lots of green spaces. It seemed like the staff was very nice and informative.

Caring2340 September 29, 2015

We visited The Seasons. The staff was very helpful. The food was really great. I would recommend them, but the reason they didn't work out for us is that they didn't offer a really good physical therapy area. Their rooms were adequate though.

Kathy108945550 August 14, 2015

The staff has been wonderful, the administration has been wonderful, we are very happy with my parents being at the Courtyard, and they are happy. It is a large bedroom, large living room, and large bathroom, and it is wheelchair accessible, which we really needed. They've got a little patio off their living room, so they can be outside and have their flowers, bird feeders, and what not. I have eaten there, and we've even gone there for brunch on Sundays, and the food is good. They have arts and crafts, Bingo, entertainment probably twice a week that comes in, happy hour, Sunday brunches, Bridge, and Scrabble.

Ed27 October 16, 2014

Seasons’ is my preference, because they had senior living. It is the one that would suit me, however at this moment in time I am not yet ready. The people seemed great, and they made me feel extremely welcome. I think in my stage in life right now, it would accommodate the best of all but again I just said I’m taking other avenues at this point.

Caring97990350 August 27, 2014

The Seasons appears to be quite old. It was built 30 or more years ago and as I look at the facilities, it appears that it was a hotel that was renovated into homes because all the rooms are that way. They had two other medical facilities. There's one at assisted living and the one in medical so I was surprised to find three physically separate buildings on the same land. One of the things I don't like about it is its age and the way it's constructed.

One of the things I liked about it was that little button that you could use for emergency. There's a button that needs to be pushed in order to ensure that you're alive and if nobody punches that immediately, you assume that you're unable to do so and so they'll send you an alert out and they'll check your room to make sure that the person is still there.

Caring91151450 July 31, 2014

My uncle has already moved in The Seasons. So far, everything has been good. The tour was very nice. The staff has been excellent with my uncle. The rooms are nice. They're exactly what they say they are. Their food is good; they have a chef there. It's well balanced for somebody his age. It was just very clean. They were very professional; they were very accommodating. They've done everything pretty well.

JCG May 31, 2014

We selected Seasons for my mother in 2012 when she decided to move to the Cincinnati area to be closer to one of the children. We were looking for a two-bedroom apartment for independent living and nearby assisted living and nursing home care. After considering 14 locations from referrals, online, and by phone calls, we selected Seasons! The facilities are wonderful and the staff is very friendly and caring. Activities for residents are abundant as well as musical entertainment many times each month. The facility is large with over 200 residents, but the design is such that it feels open and homey at the same time. Meals, service, and maintenance are the best we have experienced. You will not be disappointed!

Anonymous47 June 25, 2013

I visited Seasons when I looked for a place for my husband. The rooms were lovely but they did not have activities for the residents.

baileyaud October 14, 2011

The Seasons is one of the best retirement homes in the Cincinnati area. The experience there is one of the best! Residents are treated like family and the restaurant style cafeteria serves food that is as good as gourmet. There are many activities the residents can participate in that are social and fun. Also, there is a driver's service that allows for the residents to maintain their independance. I highly recommend the Seasons to anyone in the area that wants their elederly loved ones to enjoy the end of their lives.

From Seasons

Senior assisted living at Seasons offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Seasons, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Cincinnati has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Seasons, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

19 Park Like Acres, balconies and patio with each suite___ Chef Prepared meals by Dennis Glosser and his talented staff, Dennis was the Executive Chef at The Golden Lamb in Lebanon Ohio for 20 years and our residents enjoy extraordinary dining and customer service.___ In 2012 one of our caregivers was recognized with the Senior Lifestyle National Heart of Caring Award. This award is reserved for special individuals that best live the Mission and Core Values___ Centrally located in Kenwood with great shopping, hospitals and physicians___ Deficiency free Ohio Department of Health survey for assisted living 2010, 2011 and 2012

Features of Seasons

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Onsite 24/7
  • Hospice care

• Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee

• Staff patient ratio: 8:1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)

Nurses

• Nurses extra: We have 24 hour nurses.

Location of Seasons