Seasons Assisted Living

7300 Dearwester Drive, Cincinnati, OH, 45236

Reviews of Seasons | Assisted Living

November 15, 2015

The Seasons was a very nice facility in a nice location with lots of green spaces. It seemed like the staff was very nice and informative.

September 29, 2015

We visited The Seasons. The staff was very helpful. The food was really great. I would recommend them, but the reason they didn't work out for us is that they didn't offer a really good physical therapy area. Their rooms were adequate though.

August 13, 2015

By Kathy108945550

The staff has been wonderful, the administration has been wonderful, we are very happy with my parents being at the Courtyard, and they are happy. It is a large bedroom, large living room, and large bathroom, and it is wheelchair accessible, which we really needed. They've got a little patio off their living room, so they can be outside and have their flowers, bird feeders, and what not. I have eaten there, and we've even gone there for brunch on Sundays, and the food is good. They have arts and crafts, Bingo, entertainment probably twice a week that comes in, happy hour, Sunday brunches, Bridge, and Scrabble.

October 16, 2014

By Ed27

Seasons’ is my preference, because they had senior living. It is the one that would suit me, however at this moment in time I am not yet ready. The people seemed great, and they made me feel extremely welcome. I think in my stage in life right now, it would accommodate the best of all but again I just said I’m taking other avenues at this point.

August 26, 2014

The Seasons appears to be quite old. It was built 30 or more years ago and as I look at the facilities, it appears that it was a hotel that was renovated into homes because all the rooms are that way. They had two other medical facilities. There's one at assisted living and the one in medical so I was surprised to find three physically separate buildings on the same land. One of the things I don't like about it is its age and the way it's constructed. One of the things I liked about it was that little button that you could use for emergency. There's a button that needs to be pushed in order to ensure that you're alive and if nobody punches that immediately, you assume that you're unable to do so and so they'll send you an alert out and they'll check your room to make sure that the person is still there.

July 31, 2014

My uncle has already moved in The Seasons. So far, everything has been good. The tour was very nice. The staff has been excellent with my uncle. The rooms are nice. They're exactly what they say they are. Their food is good; they have a chef there. It's well balanced for somebody his age. It was just very clean. They were very professional; they were very accommodating. They've done everything pretty well.

May 31, 2014

We selected Seasons for my mother in 2012 when she decided to move to the Cincinnati area to be closer to one of the children. We were looking for a two-bedroom apartment for independent living and nearby assisted living and nursing home care. After considering 14 locations from referrals, online, and by phone calls, we selected Seasons! The facilities are wonderful and the staff is very friendly and caring. Activities for residents are abundant as well as musical entertainment many times each month. The facility is large with over 200 residents, but the design is such that it feels open and homey at the same time. Meals, service, and maintenance are the best we have experienced. You will not be disappointed!

June 25, 2013

I visited Seasons when I looked for a place for my husband. The rooms were lovely but they did not have activities for the residents.

October 14, 2011

By baileyaud

The Seasons is one of the best retirement homes in the Cincinnati area. The experience there is one of the best! Residents are treated like family and the restaurant style cafeteria serves food that is as good as gourmet. There are many activities the residents can participate in that are social and fun. Also, there is a driver's service that allows for the residents to maintain their independance. I highly recommend the Seasons to anyone in the area that wants their elederly loved ones to enjoy the end of their lives.

Photos of Seasons

Features of Seasons

• Pool

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Tai Chi

• Overall:

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8:1

• Nurses Extra: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

About Seasons

Senior assisted living at Seasons offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Seasons, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Cincinnati has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Seasons, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

19 Park Like Acres, balconies and patio with each suite___ Chef Prepared meals by Dennis Glosser and his talented staff, Dennis was the Executive Chef at The Golden Lamb in Lebanon Ohio for 20 years and our residents enjoy extraordinary dining and customer service.___ In 2012 one of our caregivers was recognized with the Senior Lifestyle National Heart of Caring Award. This award is reserved for special individuals that best live the Mission and Core Values___ Centrally located in Kenwood with great shopping, hospitals and physicians___ Deficiency free Ohio Department of Health survey for assisted living 2010, 2011 and 2012

Map of Seasons