Augustana Regent at Burnsville

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Augustana Regent at Burnsville

May 25, 2015

By Linda107167850

I thought Augustana was very nice. It was probably the apartment itself; the living space for the living room and the bedroom were rather small -- a little bit smaller than what we like -- but they had an oversized bathroom and kitchen space, which we thought was kind of a waste of space. That was the main reason why they didn’t choose it. However, it was very nice, and all of the meals were included. They have probably a little bit more updated facilities. The staff has been very attentive and flexible. One of the things that were nice was their meals; they will pre-cut up the food to a smaller size that works better for my mom. She can chew it better. The location is more central.

August 27, 2013

By Lorri1

We're moving my mom today to Augustana Regent. It was close to me and was highly recommended by some people at my church. There isn't a lot of turnover in the staff. She had ample space in her unit with a fireplace, a full kitchen and a screened in porch. It's a really beautiful facility. It has everything you can imagine like movies, sports, outings, exercise and bingo. I think the food is wonderful.

October 30, 2012

By RJeffery

The atmosphere seemed very nice and calm. The facility seemed very clean, but more home-like than sterile. There was a nice walking path and the residents seemed to enjoy themselves. The only complaint from the person I visited was that the food could be better at times. Overall she said that she enjoyed the facility and was an active member in several activity groups on the grounds. She seemed to have many friends that she interacted with, which was one of the concerns when selecting a facility for her to stay in. She was particularly active in gardening and knitting, so it was nice to see that she made friends with similar interests.From my brief visit and interaction with a resident I would rate this facility highly. It seems cleaner, more welcoming, and more active than several other places that I have visited in the area and the residents seem to have a good opinion of the services provided. My girlfriend's grandmother made several new friends in the past several months that she has been staying at the facility, and I have heard no major complaints regarding her care.

About Augustana Regent at Burnsville

Augustana Regent at Burnsville is an assisted living facility in Burnsville, MN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Augustana Regent at Burnsville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Augustana Regent at Burnsville