Fox Ridge Estates

4216 Foxridge Drive, Bryant, AR, 72022

Reviews of Fox Ridge Estates

cwittenberg August 16, 2014

Fox Ridge in Bryant, Arkansas is a terrible place to send a loved one with dementia or Alzheimer's. The staff including the director are under educated and trained. The facility sends Alzheimer's patients who are the late stages to a psych ward to be evaluated. Are you kidding me?? Please do not send your loved ones there.

anonymousannie December 04, 2012

The facility was in a decent location and was relatively clean inside. My friend's grandfather did have infected bedsores though. That leads me to believe that constant care is not provided as often as it should be. The nurses were seemingly nice enough in person. I don't think I would entrust this facility to house any of my relatives nor my loved ones. My friend's grandfather kept saying how much he wished to "get out of that place", even though I realize this might just be due to his progressing dementia. The facility was relatively non-welcoming inside. The halls were white and didn't really provide any visual stimulation whatsoever. The grounds outside weren't very exciting either. It was mostly a parking lot with a few sad trees placed about. I suppose, for a low-cost living facility this would be an, "ok" placing for a relative, depending on how their quality of life was before they needed to enter a facility such as this. The facility was in a decent location and was relatively clean inside. My friend's grandfather did have infected bedsores though. That leads me to believe that constant care is not provided as often as it should be. The nurses were seemingly nice enough in person.

lindsey101 April 18, 2012

My family and I thought that the facility was great. The staff was kind and considerate. In fact, one of my grandfather's physical therapists still sends my mother Christmas cards. The food wasn't particularly impressive though. And they wouldn't let my grandfather have all the coffee he wanted to have, which he didn't appreciate. But overall the place was clean, kind and appeared to be well run. The staff did a good job of explain to us his condition and allowing us time to ask questions. This was very important to us as nobody in my family is in the medical profession. When my grandfather passed away, he was in the assisted living home. The staff was very professional and considerate when letting us know that he had passed. I would recommend Fox Ridge to anyone interested in learning more about assisted living facilities. Most importantly, my grandfather passed away happy and comfortable. What more can you ask?

About Fox Ridge Estates

Fox Ridge Estates is an assisted living facility in Bryant, AR that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Fox Ridge Estates for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Fox Ridge Estates