Brandywine Living at Reflections

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Reflections

October 24, 2011

By WeLoveG-ma

My family and I searched all over New Jersey and New York looking for a nursing home for my grandmother who has Alzheimer's disease. We were heartbroken when the doctor said we could not care for her at home anymore. After looking at over a dozen nursing homes, we did a walkthrough of Reflections at the Gables. Instantly we were in love. There was a very serene and uplifting feeling about this place. The staff greeted you with a smile and the residents did the same. The facility was extremely clean. Residents were kept active through exercise programs, reading, and the front of the building, when you walk in, was set up like a small Italian market. It had cafes, a hair salon, coffee room, the accessibility of these places for use was unrestrained. Another great thing about this place is that they had very many family functions. Thanksgiving, for example, Reflections would host a Thanksgiving brunch with Turkey and all the traditional Thanksgiving extras to where family members of the residents could come and spend some time with their loved one. More than all of this, the building was very secure with 24 hour nurses and security. It didn't look like a mental hospital like 75% of the other places we visited either. I would recommend this nursing home to anyone and everyone who is in need of care for their loved one that can't be offered at home.

About Brandywine Living at Reflections

Brandywine Living at Reflections is an assisted living facility in Brick, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brandywine Living at Reflections for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Brandywine Living at Reflections