Parsons House Austin

Overview of Ratings

4.3

August 28, 2013

By Ruth13

The staff and employees are pleasant and friendly. They are ready to take care of your or your loved one's needs. The facility's occupants are satisfied. Activities are available for all each day. Be sure to make a visit to this lovely place. I am glad I did. Mrs. Woehl

August 26, 2013

By Joy12

Parsons House is clean. They have a nice dining hall. Everybody is very cordial, friendly and engaged to all the patients. If you have a problem, just inform them and they work it out for you. They have activities for the patients.

April 30, 2013

By Jim S.1

Mom is now at the Parsons House. The facility is affordable and they have a friendly staff. There's a low turnover rate, so it seems to me the members of the staff are treating their residents right. They have a lot of experience. The rooms are about the same size as other facilities. The food is okay but they can improve on that. The residents have assorted activities like being taken to doctor's appointments and going shopping.

April 11, 2013

It's pretty nice at Parsons. The facility is clean and well-kept. The staff is really wonderful. My mother likes the food.

March 19, 2013

By Tom14

The one who showed us around Parsons House was very accommodating. She listened to our questions and our situation, and she had very good rapport with my mom. So mom was really anxious about moving in.

May 25, 2012

By Chocolate1

All three of these facilities are nice, clean, and the staff is helpful. These facilities provide activities for the residents such as bingo, exercise, singing, and games such as bridge. For the resident that can go out on outings these facilities take the individuals shopping at local grocery stores, movies, and clothing stores. I really admire that every month they have resident of the month who gets there picture put on a plaque in the foyer of the resident. I find that most of the resident are happy because they are kept busy on activities. The residents don't have to worry about food, hygeine, or medications because it is provided in the fees. Assited living facilites are great form some residents who cannot live at home, but can function somewhat to be able to live in their apartment in the facility

November 17, 2011

By Scott in Pflugerville

My grandmother lives at this facility and has for the past three years. She moved here after she could no longer live on her own. It has been good for her. She has her own apartment so she is able to maintain some independence and privacy, but have all of her needs taken care of. The nurses manage her medication and see that she comes to the dining room to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. They also have a calendar of activities they publish so the residents can know what's going on. Every day they have something in the morning, afternoon and evening for them to do whether it be bingo or singing or crafts. They also have regular doctor visits and a beauty salon on site. They have also have a van that makes regular trips to Wal-Mart for the residents to go on shopping trips. They really try to make it seem as much a as a home as it can be. We have visited other places but have not found any place we like as much as Parson's House in the Central Texas area. I highly recommend it.

About Parsons House Austin

Parsons House Austin is an assisted living facility in Austin, TX that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Parsons House Austin for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Parsons House Austin