Presbyterian Village Austell, GA

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Presbyterian Village | Austell, GA

June 16, 2012

By SavannahLover

It's a very nice place and the care given there is great from my point of view. The residents seem happy so that lets me know that it's a place where you can enjoy your later years. I would recommend this place to a loved one and since my grandfather loves his dog, he would love the fact that he would be able to take him with him. My grandfather is 89 years old and sometimes it shocks me to see how well he is compared to some of the elders there that are younger than him. That makes me a bit unsure of how he would like living there since he is in such good shape at his age. The pets, the location, and the helpfulness of the staff are the things that would have me to recommend him to a place like this. Great place for elders period.

November 17, 2011

By villagefan

My husband was in the facility after an extended hospital stay. He needed a level of care I could not provide, and he needed to work with a trained physical therapist twice a day. Most of the time he was there he had a roommate, some more compatible than others. His room was comfortable and had a private bath. Residents could provide their own televisions and had the option of having a phone installed. We had a phone installed and we spoke several times a day, even though I visited him every day. The level of nursing care was excellent and the staff physician was regularly available.Meals were served in a dining room with four residents per table. My husband did not like the meals, saying they were frequently dry and tasteless. However, he was allowed to leave the campus for a meal. The grounds are huge and beautifully maintained. Most days I wheeled my husband down to the lake gazebo and we share time together there. Activities for the residents were regular and varied - bingo, a visiting pianist, Wheelchair dances, etc. Having had previous experience with nursing homes, we were delighted this experience was a good one.

Services & Amenities of Presbyterian Village

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Presbyterian Village

Presbyterian Village is an assisted living facility in Austell, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Presbyterian Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Presbyterian Village