Brookdale Pecan Park

915 North Fielder Rd, Arlington, TX, 76012

Reviews of Brookdale Pecan Park

June 03, 2012

By commercesd

While driving through the Texas region, we decided to stop in and visit Broadway Plaza at Pecan Park since we were looking for an assisted living facility where my brother's friend might live. We were impressed that they could accommodate our last-minute visit. The area is convenient for the family. The main area seemed clean and well tended. The staff was very nice and seemed to treat the residents kindly - some of whom were not ambulatory. They seem to be able to accommodate most senior circumstances with a variety of living options available. We really liked the little park area outside, which was close to the main door. We also thought it looked as though the staff could easily manage all of the residents, which is important. The rooms we saw were all nicely decorated. The exercise room seemed well designed and maintained. They had a very nice book selection, which is important to my brother's friend. There were a variety of the typical activities that assisted living facilities usually have - plus many others. The staff takes the time to add to the events and activities to keep things interesting. The food looked well-prepared and appetizing and the dining room furniture was very nice. We also liked the decor. The facility looked like a nice place to live - and we would recommend that anyone looking for a place for their loved one check it out.

January 24, 2012

By Maegan

When my great aunt stopped taking phone calls I was asked to come check on her at this facility. While the facility itself seemed nice, I would never ever recommend anybody leave a family member there. The staff is completely incompetent. We asked where my great aunt was, and they didn't know. We had to manually walk around and find her name on a door. When we finally got them to open the door, the room was empty - devoid of furniture and my great aunt. I asked where she was, and they had no answer for me. They had no record of her checking out or moving anywhere, and they had no record of any medical emergency, but she wasn't there. It took two weeks to find her - she was staying with one of her sons. They should have known that she left, but they had no idea. Do not leave your relatives here: they will be forgotten.

Photos of Brookdale Pecan Park

Features of Brookdale Pecan Park

• Overall:

About Brookdale Pecan Park

Brookdale Pecan Park provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Pecan Park