Brookdale Pecan Park

915 North Fielder Rd, Arlington, TX, 76012

Promotion ends in 18 days!

IT'S YOUR MOVE. LOCK IN THE 2017 RATE FOR LIFE. Lock in a rate that will never change for residents who take financial possession of an apartment by December 23, 2016. *New residents only. Excludes care costs and other fees. Additional details may apply.

Reviews of Brookdale Pecan Park

Richard91660750 August 28, 2014

We had a fine visit at Broadway Plaza at Pecan Park. The lady who assisted us was very nice and gave us a great tour. We like her. Broadway Plaza at Pecan Park was a great place. Actually, it was our second choice. We like it very much but it was not secure and we decided our Mom needed to be in memory care in a secure place. They did have a memory care wing but I didn't care for that particularly building as well; however, we really like their main two buildings.

Tom30 August 28, 2013

My father has already moved into Broadway Plaza at Pecan Park. It's great there. It is a very nice and clean facility. They keep it very well. I picked it because of its location. It was right in between my house and work, so it was most convenient. Also, it has a facility dealing with Alzheimer's patients and that was something that is really important to me. My father has been there now for going on two-and-a-half months and he loves it there. We're really satisfied with it too. Their residents are really good. Their staff from the administration and the aides are also equally good.

commercesd June 03, 2012

While driving through the Texas region, we decided to stop in and visit Broadway Plaza at Pecan Park since we were looking for an assisted living facility where my brother's friend might live.

We were impressed that they could accommodate our last-minute visit. The area is convenient for the family. The main area seemed clean and well tended.

The staff was very nice and seemed to treat the residents kindly - some of whom were not ambulatory. They seem to be able to accommodate most senior circumstances with a variety of living options available.

We really liked the little park area outside, which was close to the main door. We also thought it looked as though the staff could easily manage all of the residents, which is important.

The rooms we saw were all nicely decorated. The exercise room seemed well designed and maintained.

They had a very nice book selection, which is important to my brother's friend. There were a variety of the typical activities that assisted living facilities usually have - plus many others. The staff takes the time to add to the events and activities to keep things interesting.

The food looked well-prepared and appetizing and the dining room furniture was very nice. We also liked the decor.

The facility looked like a nice place to live - and we would recommend that anyone looking for a place for their loved one check it out.

Maegan January 24, 2012

When my great aunt stopped taking phone calls I was asked to come check on her at this facility. While the facility itself seemed nice, I would never ever recommend anybody leave a family member there. The staff is completely incompetent. We asked where my great aunt was, and they didn't know. We had to manually walk around and find her name on a door. When we finally got them to open the door, the room was empty - devoid of furniture and my great aunt. I asked where she was, and they had no answer for me. They had no record of her checking out or moving anywhere, and they had no record of any medical emergency, but she wasn't there. It took two weeks to find her - she was staying with one of her sons. They should have known that she left, but they had no idea. Do not leave your relatives here: they will be forgotten.

From Brookdale Pecan Park

Brookdale Pecan Park provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Pecan Park

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• State License(s): 050686