Arbor Terrace at Crabapple

12200 Crabapple Road, Alpharetta, GA, 30004

Reviews of Arbor Terrace at Crabapple

wareagle January 28, 2012

A group of friends and I recently went to this facility to sing Christmas carols for the seniors living there. It was a real blessing. I had never been in many nursing homes before and this one surprised me. The seniors there had such camaraderie and seemed to love each other as close friends, rather than be in their rooms watching tv. The activities put in place by the staff really bring the life out of the patients staying there and the food they served us while we were there was excellent, not what I expected. The chief nurse showed us around the facility to tell us where the seniors eat, get medical attention, and where they exercise. Most of the facility is very modern and up-to-date and very new, not very old looking at all. If had to refer someone to a nursing home in the Alpharetta area, this one would be the first place I would mention. The staff was top notch and I had so much fun in my time there with the seniors.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Arbor Terrace at Crabapple

There are times you feel like curling up in your favorite chair and paging through a good book or visiting with neighbors. There are times when you feel like swapping fishing stories, or shuffling cards for a game of bridge. This is the lifestyle at Arbor Terrace: Rich with comforts in the finest Southern tradition, yet down-home and easy-going.

From the dining to the activities to the spirit of hometown service, Arbor Terrace is designed for the best in living. In fact, "Assisted Living" is too limited a term for what Arbor Terrace is all about. It goes beyond a menu of capabilities: it is our whole community's philosophy, for neighbors and staff alike. Newcomers join a family that helps one another in every possible way.

At Arbor Terrace, we believe in embracing life in every way. Our activities, from entertainment to wellness programs, are specifically designed for active senior minds, bodies and spirits. You go at your own pace, doing as much or as little as you wish or are able, with well-trained staff ready to assist.

***The minimum age requirement for this property is 65 years old***