Primrose Lane Adult Day Care

Overview of Ratings

4.4

August 22, 2013

By kimJ 1

My mother knows I am her daughter but has not called me by by name in over a year. This past weekend for the first time in a very long time, she called me by my name. I wanted to cry. She has been going to Primrose Lane Adult day care for only 3 weeks. I beleive the physical and mental stimulation from attending this center is the reason she now uses my name.

August 14, 2013

By MCDONALDFAMILY

My mother is new to Adult daycare and enjoys her time at the center. I have peace of mind now and love that when I pick her up she is nestled amongst a couple of gals looking happy . They work with them during the day. My mom has even gone back to being more cognative at home now and is interacting more. After the first week I brought her home and she said. Ok, whats next with a big smile on her face. I love that she gets so much attention and she is responding well. I didn't know if she would "go" with the idea or concept of Adult Daycare. Well all my fears have been washed away. Another great thing is they were able to get her to eat a bit more. This was starting to be a worry of ours. Thank goodness for Primrose Lane.

May 03, 2013

By Cookfamily

My husband's Grandmother went to daycare for one month. She is full blown dementia, and has recently broken hip and pelvis bone. Michelle keep wanting our Grandmother to be zombie on Medicine all the time because she is all ways talking and calling out, which is a new habit she has started since being released from Warm Springs Rehab. It bothered the Director Michelle a lot because we had phone calls and talks the whole one month about it only from her!. Last week she went there 3 days, Mon, Tue, and Wed we took her a bottle with 4 Xanax in it. Thursday night at 6:30pm the nurse called and left a message on my phone saying she was out of pills. She wasn't even there that day and the next day was a holiday for San Antonio for the parade. Her doctors apt is Tuesday with those four Xanax she would have had enough to get her threw there until her apt. They have Four Employees there and only like five Seniors going there. And the Director thinks Grandma at 93 is to much of a handle at her state of mind for them. I arrived today to have her bag packed and was told I could not bring her back not Notice at ALL!!!! Very Unprofessional to do a family that way!!! If they didn't want to take care of a 93 old with Dementia that calls out a lot why are you in the Adult daycare business again. The Director wants seniors in there that are not handful! That she can just take money from and then put in front of the tv. The nurse and the other owner very sweet people and I do think they care, but Michelle the other owner and Director edibility over powers everyone there.They should have and could have giving notice to us that they didn't want or couldn't take care of her so we could have found a solution. We I pointed these out she said I should have known since she had talked to me so much about her being a handful threw out the month. Crazy!!!!

April 17, 2013

We did a research on Primrose Lane Adult Day Care and was impressed. My husband came to the center atleast three times a week. They gave him exercises, including cognitive exercises. The staff were very caring. They seemed to do the right things. The place had beds and showers. The clients had lunch and snacks in between. It was the best choice we made.

October 20, 2012

By tootall123

Stopped by Primrose to check it out. Looks like a place anyone would be comfortable in. It is bright & cheery place.. I was able to visit with the three owners. They all blew me away with their experince of dealing with seniors with Alzheimers. Signed my Dad up right away. Counting the days til they are open for business.and my Dad can start spending his days there. I am sure my rating will change to 5 stars as soon as my Dad attending.

October 19, 2012

By bvargas54

I have gone to visit this place as a possible option for my mother who is going to be needing assistance soon when I return to work. I am a bit nervous about having to do this but the lady who talked to me there and showed me around made me feel a little at ease, which is more of why I liked this place more than others I saw. It looks very clean and also sounded like there would be plenty for my mom to keep busy during the day. Liked it here.

Photos of Primrose Lane Adult Day Care

About Primrose Lane Adult Day Care

At Primrose Lane Adult Day Care we recognize the value of every person and are guided by our commitment to excellence. We demonstrate this by: providing specialized care to those in our community with Alzheimer's and other forms of memory loss; providing compassionate care in a safe, secure environment during the day; providing social interaction, therapeutic activities and health services that promote independence and help seniors maintain dignity; providing respite to families from the demanding responsibilities associated with caregiving, and providing a work environment to staff where each person is valued, respected and has an opportunity for personal and professional growth.

• Specializing in Alzheimer's & Other Forms of Memory Loss