Nursing Homes in Weber County

13 Communities

George E Wahlen Ogden Veterans Home

1102 NORTH 1200 WEST, Ogden, UT
$$$$
Bev Wadman: "My 97 year old mother was in the George E. Wahlen Veterans Home for rehabilitation after she broke her hip. Her rehab was excellent and she is home with us after completing her rehabilitation program. The staff was outstanding and was responsive to her needs. The cafeteria staff was consistently helpful and the food was good. Treating the elderly is not an easy job, the staff remained upbeat and ready to help. The entire staff deserve a pat on the back. "

Pine View Transitional Rehab

1497 East Skyline Drive, Ogden, UT
1 review
SusanQAUWI: "At Pine View Transitional Rehab, they only take transitional, not full-time, people. They have really good food. My girlfriend was actually there after a hip replacement for physical therapy. The staff members were friendly and accommodating. The rooms were phenomenal and looked like Hilton rooms. They’re very nice, but they’re just for short-time stays, so they didn’t meet my needs because I was looking for full time. "

Lomond Peak Care & Rehab

524 E 800th N, Ogden, UT
$$$$
Poni: "This is a great place. My mother was there for almost two years and all the staff were her family. Loving, fun, professional, caring staff especially Joe Besana and Judy Roybal. Absolutely amazing. "

Heritage Park Center

2700 West 5600 South, Roy, UT
$$$$
Nilsson Kid: "My dad was a resident at Heritage Park for about three years. My entire family has never experienced a more loving and caring staff. Dad died peacefully almost a month ago in his chair watching football. He was happy and we all consider this staff a part of our family forever. Thank you so much, Heritage Park."

Manor Care of South Ogden

5540 South 1050 East, Ogden, UT
$$$$
1joh123: "Our mother's wishes we're not honored when we, her, children, we're not there. I witnessed my mother force fed yogurt with her medications, tricked by the aides to open her mouth and when she did so food was put into her mouth, and otherwise made to eat when she refused food. I witnessed multiple incorrect transfers by the aides on a daily basis; oxygen was left off, not turned on, put on on an empty tank. My mother was admitted with intact skin and now has a beet red per... (read more)

Stonehenge of Ogden

5648 South Adams Avenue Parkway, Ogden, UT
$$$$
Greg Holbrook: "I was in this facility for one week after a three day stay in the hospital after a fall off a 20 foot ladder. I entered Stonehenge with a broken back, severe trauma, and unable to walk from the fall. Initially I needed assistance to stand and to take care of basic needs. The staff was always a call button away to help with any physical need. Pat, the nutritional specialist personally shopped to accommodate some special requests. Amanda, and Emily, the occupational and ph... (read more)

Aspen Care Center

2325 MADISON AVENUE, Ogden, UT
$$$$
Keven1: "My friend has been in Aspen for about a month. Everything seems to be fine. The meals are served on time and hot. What she likes about it is the temperature control is remotely controlled. You could stay in bed and adjust the temperature whereas in the others you have to get in the wheelchair and go over the other side of the room. This is just digital and very convenient. The room is just fine. It is an older facility and not as new as the others she has been in. But the st... (read more)

Crestwood Rehabilitation And Nursing

3665 Brinker Avenue, Ogden, UT
$$$$
Bobby Lee Jones: "Right Now I Would Stay Away From This Place. They Are Only Putting Only One Aid and One Nurse On The Floor At A Time. People Are Not Getting The Care They Need. One Nurse Just Last Night Said She Doesn't Understand What There Thinking She Can Barely Get Everybody's Meds Out Let Alone Do The Dressing Changes And Other Stuff People Need. She Said She Wishes She Wouldn't Of Come To Work Here Because She Hates Seeing People Not Getting The Care The Need. SO I WOULD DEFINITELY T... (read more)

Mt. Ogden Health and Rehab Center

375 EAST 5350 SOUTH, Washington Terrace, UT
$$$$
Becky786552: "I liked Mt. Ogden Rehab, it was a bit newer, the rooms were spacious, and the price was really good for long term care. It has a homey atmosphere; when you walk in, they offer popcorn and cookies. There were couches, and the staff was very friendly. They have a really nice set up in as far as their kitchen and dining room area. "

Mountain View Health Services

5865 Wasatch Dr, Ogden, UT
1 review
nmark007: "This is a facility that specializes in dementia and Alzheimer's patients. The nursing staff was very friendly and helpful when we came to visit an old neighbor of ours. She was in later stages of Alzheimer's so it was very challenging for us to be there with her and the staff really made it comfortable to be there by offering suggestions on things to say so that we wouldn't upset her and confuse her. One of the things that we liked is that our kids could go and get treats fr... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Weber County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 49 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Weber County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 13 nursing homes communities in the Weber County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.