Nursing Homes in Bountiful

5 Communities

Life Care Center of Bountiful

460 WEST 2600 SOUTH, Bountiful, UT
$$$$
Life Care Center of Bountiful is an assisted living facility in Bountiful, Utah, just a few minutes from Highway 89 and Lakeview Hospital. Residents’ loved ones praise the caring, compassionate staff and commend this facility's activities such as exercise programs and shopping trips. This community has a beauty salon on-site, along with a coffee shop and ice cream parlor. Residents have cable TV in their suites in addition to wireless internet throughout the facility. Residen... (read more)

North Canyon Care Center

350 SOUTH 400 EAST, Bountiful, UT
$$$$
Nataliem: "I am a resident at North Canyon Care Center, and I have been very impressed with the level of care I am receiving. The nursing staff is very professional, prompt, courteous, and friendly, as well as being very concerned and attentive when I am experiencing additional pain or illness. The CNA's are very helpful, and do all they can to make me comfortable. I am very impressed with the therapy staff, as well. They always allow me rest when I need it, they are so friendly and ki... (read more)

South Davis Community Care Center

401 SOUTH 400 EAST, Bountiful, UT
$$$$
Jimmie 1: "I had my mom stay here after her surgery with the understanding that staff would let me know if any changes to get condition. 10'days after being here my mom fell out of bed and broke her arm trying to go to the bathroom because the bed setting was way too high. I didn't find out until the days later when I was able to visit. The nurses failed to tell me when I would call get daily to check on her. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. The staff are nice but fail greatl... (read more)

Avalon Care Center - Bountiful

523 NORTH MAIN STREET, Bountiful, UT
1 review
Fay105: "There’s a reason that we took my mother out of Avalon. It was very expensive, the food was horrible, and I didn’t like the environment. The people were very nice, but the room is like in a hospital. "

South Davis Specialty Care

485 East 500 South, Bountiful, UT
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Bountiful area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 19 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Bountiful area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Bountiful area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.