Nursing Homes in Farmington

8 Communities

Farmington Presbyterian Manor

500 Cayce, Farmington, MO
1 review
Refund Plans: 75% of Entrance Fee; Declining Balance over 10 yrs. (Price: 75% of Entrance Fee). Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis. Rental plan also available.

Camelot Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

705 GRAND CANYON DRIVE, Farmington, MO
$$$$
beenico: "I've been visiting Camelot Nursing and Rehabilitation Center a lot within the last month, ever since my grandmother moved into their Orthopedic Recovery wing after her surgery. The rooms in the Orthopedic Wing are decently sized and I haven't noticed any issues with cleanliness yet. The wing my grandmother is staying in has a nurse and two aids to assist the patients and the therapy department is on the same hall. The two aids are really wonderful people who answer call ligh... (read more)

Community Manor

783 WEBER ROAD, Farmington, MO

St Francois Manor

1180 OLD JACKSON ROAD, Farmington, MO

Southbrook, skilled nursing by Americare

1108 West Liberty, Farmington, MO
$$$$
At Southbrook in Farmington, MO, we offer a welcome home for those who need it.Making the decision to seek skilled nursing care involves a journey filled with mixed emotions and uncertainties. We realize the importance of security and peace of mind about the decision.When it's time, we evaluate every person's requests and suggest the right fit. We guide the whole family through every option including the paperwork to access Medicaid or Medicare. If you treasure your independ... (read more)

Nhc Healthcare, Desloge

801 BRIM STREET, PO BOX AA, Desloge, MO
1 review
AngelaPiry: "Best home in the area. Best caregivers! I have had a few family members in other homes and until I found NHC, I didn't know how things really should be. Thank you NHC! "

St Joe Manor

10 Lake Drive, Bonne Terre, MO
$$$$
Marie42: "My father is in St. Joe Manor, and he likes it very much. It is probably not as picturesque, but it is more convenient for him and considerably cheaper. "

Country Meadows

1301 ST JOE DRIVE, Park Hills, MO
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Farmington area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Farmington area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 nursing homes communities in the Farmington area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.