Nursing Homes in Marion County

3 Communities

Myrtles Nursing Center

1018 ALBERTA AVENUE, Columbia, MS
1 review
Ann100552250: "I like the Myrtles. My dad, my mother, and my uncle stayed in the Myrtles. They had therapy there. They were clean. My dad didn't have any teeth so they pureed his food. I had no problems except for the nurses. I had problems with the nurses because my father's medication was a factor with me. However, they did good as far as keeping him clean, feeding him, and everything like that. "

The Grove

11 PECAN DRIVE, Columbia, MS
$$$$
ednaeubanks: "Staff members are hard working for the most part but management is very poor. The residents are well taken care of and the facility is nice. The social worker is rude and the therapy department is usually empty after lunch. It could be a 5 star nursing home and looks like 1 as well but I don't think the employees are respected by their superiors. I've been a witness to this while visiting the facility. It's really unprofessional. "

Columbia Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

1506 N Main St., Columbia, MS
1 review
fedup: "This is worst place ever!! You never get the answers you want from the staff or anyone else. They never answer the phone, they keep you on hold and eventually hang up on you. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Marion County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Marion County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Marion County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.