Nursing Homes in Marshall

9 Communities

Tendercare Marshall

879 EAST MICHIGAN AVE, Marshall, MI
$$$$
icemancometh: "When I walked in there was music over the speakers through out playing softly. The environment smelled sterile and I never have liked that hospital smell. When I have visited other nursing homes at other times I have usually heard another resident moaning in a chair, drooling or doing something else that was disturbing. For the first time ever when I walked in I didn't hear any of that and I think it could have been due to the soft music playing over the system that calms th... (read more)

Marshall Nursing and Rehabilitation Community

575 N MADISON ST, Marshall, MI
1 review
Dixie P.: "After being discharged from the hospital, my mother-in-law had gone into Marshall Nursing and Rehabilitation Community for her rehab. She was there for about 21 days. It was like a hospital and it wasn't pleasant. One of the biggest things that I didn't like was, each bedroom was set up for two people and one of the bed was by the window and one of the bed was in front of the room where there was no window and I just didn't like it at all. If they would remodel it wherein ea... (read more)

Calhoun County Medical Care Facility

1150 E MICHIGAN AVE, Battle Creek, MI
$$$$
Brandilynn811: "I have been to multiple facilities in the area over the last five years and this is one of the more enjoyable facilities to visit. The patients are generally happier and seem to be more cared for. As some of the facilities are over crowded and the patients do not receive immediate care I know that it can be hard on the patient's demeaner. The faculty is pleasant and take their job seriously. The building is very clean, organized,and seems to be up to health and safety standa... (read more)

Manor of Battle Creek Skilled Nursing and Rehab

675 WAGNER DR, Battle Creek, MI
1 review
Meant to be!: "An older facility but well maintained. My mother has dementia and resides in the North end of the building that is secure. The CNA's are wonderful. They provide lots of TLC for the residents, many of which don't get regular visitors. The CNA's really get to know each resident and their likes, dislikes, habits, etc. I feel very good about placing my mom in this facility. "

Heartland Health Care Center-battle Creek

200 E ROOSEVELT, Battle Creek, MI
$$$$
morrisb: "I volunteer my time to play the piano in nursing homes. Last fall I offered to volunteer at Heartland to play hymns on the piano once a month and was treated very disrespectfully and even asked to submit to a criminal background check. I have never ran into anything like this at the other places where I volunteer my time to play the piano for the residents."

Evergreen Manor Senior Care Ce

1000 W Erie St. , Albion, MI

THE OAKS AT NORTHPOINTE WOODS

706 NORTH AVENUE, Battle Creek, MI
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Marshall area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Marshall area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 nursing homes communities in the Marshall area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.