Nursing Homes in Gardner

8 Communities

Meadowbrook Rehabilitation Hospital Ltcu

427 W Main St. , Gardner, KS
$$$$
VanGordons: "My father ( Roger), was a former resident at Meadowbrook. He was well cared for by the staff and administration, the entire duration of his stay. Throughout his long journey toward recovery..he was placed in many care facilities around the KCMO/KS area, and family saw firsthand the difference between an exceptional facility as Meadowbrook and....well....the others. The staff at MB go way beyond what is considered their job, and do everything possible to make the residents, a... (read more)

Medicalodges Gardner

223 BEDFORD ST, Gardner, KS
1 review
Caring95387350: "The staff people of Medicalodges were friendly, and they were like a little community. The place was kind of more institutional than homey, but people were friendly. I ate there, and the food was delicious. "

Royal Terrace Nursing and Rehab Center

201 E Flaming Road , Olathe, KS
$$$$
Cd65: "My husband has now been to Royal Terrace twice for rehab. We would not go anywhere else! "

Good Samaritan Society - Olathe

20705 W 151ST ST, Olathe, KS
$$$$
Him121: "My wife is in skilled care at Good Samaritan Society in Olathe. She’s actually doing better than I expected. She’s getting better and stronger there now. The staff is highly competent and very caring. They’ve showed me nothing but the highest level of kindness and quality. The food is institutional but it’s alright, there just seems to be a lot of cold sandwiches and things like that. They once had some liver and onions which was a complete turnoff for my wife."

Pinnacle Ridge Nursing & Rehab Center

400 S ROGERS RD, Olathe, KS
$$$$
beach_bum41: "COULD BE THE MOST INCOMPETENT NURSING FACILITY IN THE STATE OF KS! Do not choose this facility and beware that they will tell you anything to get the patient thru the door. Once the patient is there, they have NO intention of properly preparing the staff or in doing what is in the best interest of the patient. Our stay lasted about 36 hours and ended with a traumatic brain injured patient being arrested, handcuffed and taken to the ER. The ER doctors were completely confu... (read more)

Golden Livingcenter - Springhill

251 E WILSON ST, Spring Hill, KS
$$$$
jrh5: "I visit this facility every weekend and this is what I see when I am there. THe man who runs the kitchen is loading his truck with food from the kitchen. The aides are on the hall talking bad about one another. The wonderful DON is stuck to the 21 year old activity director. This to me is a bad place to have my grandparents... Waiting to move them...... "

Hoeger House

20911 WEST 153RD STREET, Olathe, KS
$$$$
Him121: "Hoeger House is designed to be an acute rehabilitation place, and they do an excellent job. It’s an extremely nice place with all private rooms. It’s three hours of rehab every day, they’re designed to do one thing, and they do it very well. They don’t really have games and activities, because it’s only a 35-bed facility and you get half of the people out doing therapy all the time."

Two Trails Healthcare, Inc, Dba The Healthcare Res

21250 West 151 St Street, Olathe, KS
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Gardner area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Gardner area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 nursing homes communities in the Gardner area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.