Nursing Homes in Bedford

6 Communities

Garden Villa

2111 NORTON LN, Bedford, IN
1 review
jburton72: "My grandmother started out in this facility just for rehab to come back home. Later she fell and hit her head and got worse. From that point her alzheimers became worse and she was moved to the alzheimers unit. They were really great with her there and always provided excellent care. We had a great experience with the staff, and they were really good to us. They even came to her funeral when she passed away while she was still there. "

Stonebridge Health Campus

3100 Shawnee Dr S, Bedford, IN
$$$$
StoneBridge Health Campus is located in Bedford, Indiana close to the Hoosier National Forest, Spring Mill State Park, Avoca Fish Hatchery, and Lake Monroe. A city with a small town feel, we enjoy a variety of restaurants, movie theaters, and college sporting events from nearby Indiana University. StoneBridge residents who enjoy shopping or spending time in town have the added convenience of transportation in our 14-passenger bus. Bedford supports two hospitals, a variety of ... (read more)

Westview Nursing & Rehabilitation

1510 Clinic Dr, Bedford, IN
$$$$
happy as a lark: "love this place anwser to our prayers The staff is great they treat my Mom as she should be asking her instead of me everyone know her name and she loves it she says food is even goo thanks for all you do for my mom Jean "

Core of Bedford

514 EAST 16TH STREET, Bedford, IN

White River Lodge Ltd

3710 KENNY SIMPSON LN, Bedford, IN

Mitchell Manor

24 Teke Burton Dr, Mitchell, IN
$$$$
Rhea Brinson : "Dad is receiving excellent care at Mitchell Manor. After the first facility he was in ,I was afraid they were all the same. He hasn't had any UTI since he came here, the other facility he had 2 in 4 months. They've got the swelling in his feet and legs gone, he is interacting with staff and residents instead of being depressed and withdrawn. I believe he is getting excellent care. We are so glad we moved him to Mitchell Manor!"

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Bedford area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Bedford area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Bedford area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.