Nursing Homes in Peoria Heights

18 Communities

Heights HealthCare and Rehab Center

1629 Gardner Lane, Peoria Heights, IL
1 review
dembry3: "ATTENTION Do not put your loved ones in this facility. My family had to send my grandmother there and the amount of negligence made my decide to quit my job at a local hospital to take care of her!!!! The staff is rude and very inappropriate "

Saint Clare Home

5533 NORTH GALENA ROAD, Peoria Heights, IL
1 review
LAW71: "This facility is now Cornerstone. It is absolutely horrible, nothing more than a glorified dog kennel. Our family is in the process of moving our loved one to another facility. When it was St. Clare Home we were very happy with the care our loved one was provided but once Peterson Corporation took over they have absolutely run it and the staff into the ground. They have a continual turnover in staff and rely on agency help, who don't even know the residents' names. A trul... (read more)
yr

Heartland of Riverview

500 CENTENNIAL DRIVE, East Peoria, IL
$$$$
Heartland of Riverview is close to Highways 150 and 24 in East Peoria, Illinois, next to the local Illinois Central College campus. In their reviews, visitors comment that family members have an easy time engaging with fellow residents thanks to the upbeat staff and positive atmosphere. The apartments are kept clean and well maintained with updated furnishings. Seniors are able to stay connected to the local community through daily field trips to Walmart, K-Mart and other nea... (read more)

Lutheran Hillside Village

6901 NORTH GALENA ROAD, Peoria, IL
$$$$
Located in Peoria, Illinois, Lutheran Hillside Village is a Life Plan Community and member of the Lutheran Senior Services. With its team of friendly and highly trained personnel, this facility caters to independent residents, as well as residents who require daily assistance and regulation. It is also located near OSF Saint Francis Medical Center. Spacious living conditions and on-site amenities like exercise rooms provide recreational options. Additionally, this facility ha... (read more)

Rosewood Care Center of East Peoria

900 CENTENNIAL DRIVE, East Peoria, IL
$$$$
badxa: "Everybody was friendly and helpful. Facility was clean. Food and dining choices were good."

Bel-wood Nursing Home

6701 WEST PLANK ROAD, Peoria, IL
1 review
Mimi Briggs: "The Bel-Wood Nursing Home, has always been known for its friendly service. It's recommended to many seniors, for it is a large non-for-profit center. With staff and volunteers on hand, every hour of the day occupants feel safe and at home. Bel-Wood , is located just outside of Bartonville, and provides free shuttle busses to take seniors to desirable locations. Although many occupants have chosen to no longer own a vehicle, the building is family accessible. Visitors par... (read more)

Heartland of Peoria

5600 GLEN ELM DRIVE, Peoria, IL
$$$$
ggfam: "Dirty! That's the first word I would use to describe this place. The rooms used to be two bed but because of the HEPA act they can only allow one bed per room. The drawers and closets where we were expected to put her clothes were so old and smelly. If I had another place to take her at the moment, I would not have allowed her to stay. The therapy is awesome and the staff was accommodating. I'm happy with the progress she made during rehab but the condition of the bu... (read more)

Washington Christian Village

1201 Newcastle Road, Washington, IL
$$$$
Pinknoelle: "Their rehab is fantastic but the business office is awful. They tried to change my dads surgery to after his discharge because they were afraid it wouldn't be covered under medicare and they'd have to pay for it. They did that without talking to me or my dad first! Then my dad died there and they keep sending me bills for his copay. I tell them there's no money we used it for his funeral and even sent them copies of the receipts. They then sent ME to collection even though... (read more)

Rosewood Care Center of Peoria

1500 WEST NORTHMOOR ROAD, Peoria, IL
$$$$
Anita: "Rosewood Care Center of Peoria rehabilitated my dad. It was top of the line and got him walking again. However, the people there were sedated, and the staff was mean and seemed like they didn't like their job. My dad felt like they were giving him too much medicine to get him too drowsy or too sleepy. It's the best physical therapy that we could find, but as far as long-term care, the people were sedated, not happy, and didn't talk. They're not treating the people like human... (read more)

Sharon Health Care Elms

3611 N Rochelle Ln, Peoria, IL
$$$$
skidshoe: "On the way up !!!! I can't believe the improvements. I In the last 6 months The headway that this facility has made is just incredible. Just brought .home a loved one. Just wanted to let everyone know this facility is not even close to the past. Some new nursing staff and to the kitchen food is 100% better. .Also I really could not of gotten more help anywhere. Thanks all of you keep up the great work. staff. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Peoria Heights area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Peoria Heights area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 18 nursing homes communities in the Peoria Heights area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.