Nursing Homes in Macclenny

W Frank Wells Nursing Home

210 N 2nd St, Macclenny, FL
$$$$
1 review
Margaret Thomas daughter : "My mom just called me n thanked me for putting her at frank wells .shr was in a different place n she would cry all the time .it broke my heart .now that she is at frank wells she is so happy .she laughs n she enjoys the groups n nurses .she said i dont have to worry abput her anymore she is well taken care of .i thank God ! "

Macclenny Nursing And Rehab Center

755 S 5TH ST, Macclenny, FL
$$$$
1 review
Pat110459250: "My husband was in Macclenny and I didn’t like it. As far as a nursing home facility, it was horrible. They were not very professional. They broke his toe, and they dropped him. Many things happened that should not have occurred. They didn’t give him his meds when they’re supposed to. It was a very, very poor facility. I would hate for anybody to go there at all. The rehab people were awesome. They were great. They were very good. However, I had trouble with the assistant nur... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Macclenny area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Macclenny area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Macclenny area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.