8 Memory Care Facilities in Rockwall, TX

Autumn Leaves of Rockwall

225 E Ralph Hall Pkwy, Rockwall, TX
Simple2018: "My Mom has a private medium size room. Always well-staffed and attentive. There are many activities, they vary by the day. There is a family night monthly, a support group,(I've personally never attended) I think there is a possibility of... (read more)

Rock Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care

720 E. Ralph Hall Parkway, Rockwall, TX
Rock Ridge Assisted Living and Memory Care is located near I-30 in the Highland Meadows neighborhood of Rockwall, Texas, close to numerous shopping venues, restaurants and entertainment attractions. The facility offers an impressive number ... (read more)

Lakeshore Assisted Living and Memory Care

5250 Medical Drive, Rockwall, TX
James: "Arbor House at Rockwall was a nice and clean place. It's something I will keep in mind if the need ever comes up for my wife to go to a memory care unit. It's a very clean place. Everybody was real friendly. Even the people living there we... (read more)

Iris Memory Care of Rowlett

4906 Miller Rd, Rowlett, TX
James: "We visited Iris Memory Care of Rowlett. The rooms were clean and I liked them. It's a good place, but it's a memory care unit, so they don't have TVs or the refrigerators in the rooms. They have places they can go and get drinks. I've seen... (read more)

New Haven of Wylie

800 West Brown St, Wylie, TX
Melissa: "New Haven of Wylie has two buildings,; memory care and one assisted living, and mom will be going into the assisted living facility. It's brand new, it has granite, and it's more like a house instead of apartments. There were only 14 resid... (read more)

Oxford Glen at Sachse Memory Care

4546 Bunker Hill Road, Sachse, TX
Harvey: "My wife is in Oxford Glen at Sachse Memory Care. It's a nice place. Other than that, it's just a typical memory care unit. The rooms are really nice. I haven't been there on a weekday when they're normally doing their activities, but as fa... (read more)

Mustang Creek Estates - Sachse

3900 Ranch Road, Sachse, TX
Mustang Creek Estates is a new concept in assisted living and memory care! It is a residential-style assisted living and memory care neighborhood designed entirely for seniors. It consists of 6 to 7 unique homes, housing 10-16 residents eac... (read more)

Avalon Memory Care - Garland

1150 Colonel Dr., Garland, TX
Avalon Memory Care has gone to great lengths to provide a mode of care that is uniquely tailored to the special needs of the Alzheimer’s victim. We are concerned with every phase of the resident’s needs (physical, emotional, and social). We... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 8 Memory Care communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $5,231 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Rockwall area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of memory care communities in the Rockwall area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 memory care communities in the Rockwall area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.