10 Independent Living Communities in Fitchburg, WI

Also serving communities of Mc Farland.

Avalon Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

2879 Fish Hatchery Road, Fitchburg, WI
Looking for retirement or senior services? Are you a senior looking for a chance to give back to your community? We invite you to join us for a meal, activity, event, or respite stay to experience the joy and security a supportive living en... (read more)

2015

The Waterford at Fitchburg

5440 Caddis Bend, Fitchburg, WI
Margie: "The rooms at The Waterford at Fitchburg seemed big enough. Every time a room opens, they re-do it and get it in better shape. However, when I asked the staff why they had fireplaces in all of them, she said it's because it gets cold in Wis... (read more)

McFarland Villa

5206 Paulson Ct, Mc Farland, WI
McFarland Villa offers a home-like living environment with a unique variety of living situations for those who need assistance with everyday living or those that wish to live independently. A great Activity program ensures that everyone can... (read more)

Evia Senior Apartments

325 Prairie Way Blvd, Verona, WI
Treat yourself to the life style you deserve! These 55+ active senior apartments are great for couples or individuals who no longer want the stress that comes along with maintaining a house but still want an at home feeling. Let us take car... (read more)

Heritage Senior Living Monona

111 Owen Road, Monona, WI
Anonymous115635050: "We visited Heritage for my parents. It was close to where my parents live and recommended by others. The facility, rooms, and staff ratio were all very good. The people were very nice. The staff was understanding of the children's concern ... (read more)

Noel Manor

471 Prairie Way Blvd, Verona, WI
Brad: "We like the set-up at Noel Manor. It's independent living, but when you shift to continue your care to assisted living, you can stay in your own room and they bring additional services into your existing living situation. The place is rela... (read more)

Attic Angel Community

8301 Old Sauk Rd, Middleton, WI
David79426350: "Prairie Point was nice. We looked at a 2-bedroom/1 bath. They had basements, anywhere from a 1-car garage to a 2-car garage. The one we looked at were a little bit too far away, so I would say location was an issue. The one person that we ... (read more)

Middleton Glen

6720 Century Ave., Middleton, WI
Kollie: "We waited seven years to get into Middleton Glen. They are excellent, and the residents own it 100%. It's wonderful, and the cleanliness was fine with new carpeting, new tiles, and fresh paint. The staff is unbelievable. There are visitors... (read more)

Coventry Village

7707 N Brookline Dr, Madison, WI
Norma743064: "I visited Coventry village and went for lunch. It was good and satisfactory for me, but I like anything, and it was like a home-cooked meal. The rooms have a balcony, washer and dryer, and storage in each floor. However, you have to pay an... (read more)

The Gardens

602 North Segoe Road, Madison, WI
Kathryn138652: "The Gardens is old. It's built in the 70s. My father-in-law is in there. The location is fine, and there's a garden. I stayed there one night, and the food was OK. The dining room is OK -- nothing spectacular. The rooms are rented, so you ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Fitchburg area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of independent living communities in the Fitchburg area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 independent living communities in the Fitchburg area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.