Assisted Living in Clallam County

7 Communities

Sinclair Place (formerly Prairie Springs)

680 West Prairie Street, Sequim, WA
$$$$
K.O.1: "My mom has been at Sinclair Place for five months. She loves the people and the management. They’re very caring, personable, and incredibly helpful. She just feels right at home there. My mother is staying in a studio, but it is spacious and doesn’t feel cramped. Everything is clean, well maintained, and easily accessible for her. She said the food is good and have nice menu choices that they can check off for what they would like to eat each day. They have groups that are a... (read more)

Laurel Place

1133 East Park Avenue, Port Angeles, WA
$$$$
caringdaughter3of3: "We just recently moved my mom into Laurel Place. Upon our initial visit, the staff were all so caring and understanding. The facility is kept clean, the food is delivered by the chef and is hot and tasty. My mom has been there just a week and says it already feels like home. Knowing she feels that way, and is being looked out for and cared for allows me to have peace of mind. Thank you Laurel Place."

Sherwood Assisted Living

550 Hendrickson Road, Sequim, WA
$$$$
linda526276: "Sherwood Assisted Living had a little more to offer than other places for care. They had memory care and care for people with dementia or Alzheimer’s. It is a little more spread out. It was nice and clean, but not quite as new as other places. They had a nice dining area, an activities room, and all kinds of activities. They were really nice."

Dungeness Courte Alzheimers Community

651 Garry Oak Drive, Sequim, WA
$$$$
Caring113981550: "Dungeness Courte Alzheimer's Community is well run and has good staffing. There are only two places in Sequim that could meet my mother's needs and that was the one that we could get her into, and it seems very good. She has only been there for two weeks. The food is fine, the room is nice, and they have some activities, but my mom didn't participate in a lot of them. "

St Andrews Place Assisted Living

520 East Park Ave, Port Angeles, WA

Golden Years Residential Care Home

202 Birdsong Lane, Port Angeles, WA

Peninsula Manor

1017 West 17Th, Port Angeles, WA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Clallam County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 18 reviews of assisted living communities in the Clallam County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 assisted living communities in the Clallam County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.