3 Assisted Living Facilities in Gloucester County, VA

Commonwealth Senior Living at Gloucester House

7657 Meredith Drive, Gloucester, VA
Lee: "Commonwealth Senior Living is very nice. There seemed to be a lot of activities. The rooms are normal with a small kitchen area. The staff treated me very well. I was invited for lunch, and the food was very tasty and well-presented."

2016

Sanders Senior Living Community

7385 Walker Avenue, Gloucester, VA
Lee: "I visited Sanders Senior Living Community. They have been around the longest, trying hard, and mostly succeeding. The rooms were larger, the staff was very helpful, and they went out of their way to help me out. They were having a concert ... (read more)

Windsor Gardens

King Street, P.O.B. 596, Dutton, VA
grasshopperr: "My aunt has lived in this facility for years. She is classified as schizophrenic. She is 80 years old. When we go to visit her, the place is always dirty. We have found roaches and other bugs in my aunt's room. It always smells nasty ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 3 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Gloucester County is $3,858 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Gloucester County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 15 reviews of assisted living communities in the Gloucester County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Gloucester County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.