15 Assisted Living Facilities in Waconia, MN

Also serving communities of Norwood Young America.

Nagel Assisted Living

232 South Elm Street, Waconia, MN
Nagel Assisted Living & Memory Care, founded in 2015, is an exciting new addition to the city of Waconia, MN. Housed in the former Nagel Hospital opened in 1933, our community has been designed with an eye toward keeping the charm of this h... (read more)

Auburn Meadows of Waconia

591 Cherry Drive, Waconia, MN
JimNorman226572: "This is an excellent facility providing multiple levels of care. Right now I am darn Independent, but as I need additional care, I will be able to stay-in-place - which is good. My apartment was unfurnished, so I have my own comfortable ... (read more)

New Perspective | Waconia

500 S Cherry Street, Waconia, MN
JH: "My wife is at New Perspective. She is in the treatment center on the first floor for memory care because she has dementia, and I rent a studio apartment upstairs on the second floor. They're very good, very attentive, and their staff is we... (read more)

Hidden Creek Assisted Living

112001 Hidden Creek Place, Chaska, MN
Hidden Creek Assisted Living Inc. is a licensed 22 bed assisted living facility nestled in a residential neighborhood in Chaska, providing continuous quality care for aging seniors by certified and licensed caregivers, in a private home atm... (read more)

Lake Minnetonka Shores

4515 Shoreline Drive, Spring Park, MN
Elroy117383: "Lake Minnetonka is newly renovated and looked very friendly and warm. The staff was very helpful. The community rooms looked very good, and they had a wonderful library. The residents seemed to like it very much. "

Westwood Place Assisted Living Facility - Watertown, Minnesota

209 JEFFERSON AVENUE SOUTHWEST, Watertown, MN
JanetTL: "Community based residential facility with many activities to partake in, and those looking for a quiet, close knit community will much appreciate Westwood. Due to its smaller size, many clients are familiar with the neighborhood and commun... (read more)

Emerald Crest of Shakopee

1855 10th Avenue West, Victoria, MN
Stan: "Emerald Crest of Shakopee was my second choice. It would be adequate for my brother. I met one accommodating lady who gave me the directions and showed me around. They had a library and a very large room off the courtyard. The dining area ... (read more)

BeeHive Homes of Excelsior

6330 Hazeltine Boulevard, Excelsior, MN
Susan: "My husband stayed at BeeHive Homes of Excelsior, and it was a very nice, beautiful place and had good care. It was all memory care, and they had a lot of activities. The food was good, and we were happy there. They just wouldn't take him b... (read more)

Auburn Courts

501 Oak Street North, Chaska, MN

Elim Meadows

415 JEFFERSON AVENUE SOUTHWEST, Watertown, MN

Emerald Crest of Victoria

8150 Bavaria Road, Victoria, MN
The Assisted Living Memory Care Specialists "“ For seniors who have minimal or around the clock needs, our program is designed to promote dignity and quality of life for our residents in a home-like residential setting. Our specially train... (read more)

The Harbor at Peace Village

2895 WESTEDGE BLVD, Mound, MN

Chaska Heights Senior Living

3120 Chestnut Street, Chaska, MN

At A Glance

There are 15 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Waconia is $1,975 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Waconia area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of assisted living communities in the Waconia area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 15 assisted living communities in the Waconia area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.