Assisted Living in East Grand Forks

6 Communities

Good Samaritan Heritage Grove

2122 River Rd NW, East Grand Forks, MN
$$$$
J. Yagla: "Good Samaritan is a very carring facility with three wings, each filling a different need. Oaks is an independent community, Pines is Assisted Living facility and Maples is a retirement facility that provides some services. All residents have use of free van transportation for shopping and appointments. Three nutritious meals are served plus coffee, juice, ice cream and treats are provided throughout the day. Bingo is a favorite and the residents really enjoy their meage... (read more)

Edgewood Vista - East Grand Forks

608 5th Avenue Northwest, East Grand Forks, MN
$$$$
concerned family m: "My mother was a resident for over 2 years. She started falling and we received a call that she needed to see a Dr. When we went to pick her up she was not welcome to return. It was a very traumatic time for mother and our family. Even social workers could not find a placement for 3 days. "

Town Square Apartments

208 2ND STREET NORTHWEST, East Grand Forks, MN

Wheatland Terrace

4006 24th Avenue South, Grand Forks, ND
1 review
Dean127208: "My parents are at Wheatland Terrace now. It is really the only one that makes sense for us. It seems like it has about everything that we were looking for. They have different rooms of different sizes. My folks are currently in one that is a respite care and temporarily they’re on a waiting list for a two-bedroom. I’ve seen the floorplans, and they seem fine. I didn’t try the food, but they have a nice dining set-up. They have recently switched vendors, so there had been a l... (read more)

Parkwood Senior Living

749 30th St S, Grand Forks, ND
1 review
Ellie6: "I visited Parkwood Place. The rooms were fine except that they didn't have dishwashers. The staff was pretty good. They could have been better. They were not excellent, but they were OK. The food was very good, but you have to pay for it. As for activities, they have a library, they play pool and cards, you can grow plants, and they have a lot of people come in and entertain you. The best thing about this place is that it is in my hometown, and I know a lot of people there. ... (read more)

St. Anne’s Guest Home

524 17th St. N., Grand Forks, ND
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the East Grand Forks area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of assisted living communities in the East Grand Forks area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 assisted living communities in the East Grand Forks area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.