Assisted Living in Knox County

2 Communities

Seminary Village

2345 N. Seminary St., Galesburg, IL
$$$$
galesburg03: "The Hawthorne Inn really caters to my mother's needs, and the round the clock supervision really comforts both my mother as well as myself. The staff are incredibly friendly, and it shows when my mother knows the staff by name, as well as they do it. It is a small personal touch which makes me know I chose the right place. The many activities there are great for my mother to interact with others, and I've never seen her so happy, which is great! The staff really caters to my... (read more)

The Kensington

311 E Simmons Street, Galesburg, IL
$$$$
Caring9931: "I liked Kensington a lot, and I liked the people. I liked the setting -- it was downtown. It was very nice, the food looked good, they had activities, the rooms were nice, the staff was nice, and it was in a good location. They had activities and services on-site. It would have been a good choice for my mother. They just didn't have any room. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Knox County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of assisted living communities in the Knox County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Knox County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.