Could these be lung cancer symptoms?

Dianne asked...

My sister has been complaining of chest pain as well as shoulder and arm pain. Recently she had an unusual situation where half of her face became swollen. Her Dr. keeps telling her it's stress. She also had some routine blood work done a few weeks ago. We have a strong family history of cancer. I noticed these symptoms could also be a sign of lung cancer. She has never been a smoker but has a history of chronic bronchitis. Both parents were heavy smokers. Do you think there is anything else her Dr. should be looking into? Her blood work came back normal. Thank you in advance.

Georgiagal answered...

I think it would be a could ideal for her to have a ct-scan or mri,IF SHE's NOT HAD THAT DONE.GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY

Ginnyb-e answered...

yes her dr should look into it more. i have stage IV non small cell lung cancer i have NO symptoms and all my blood work has looked great for the last 3 yrs. good luck and GOD Bless

Catsmountainfarm answered...

When a doctor ignores something that blatant, it's time to find another doctor. We allhave cancer in our bodies, daily, but it is fended off by fighter cells, except when it lands in a weakened area of the body, which can be caused by outside factors like asbestos, particles in smoke (bonfire, fireplace, not just smoking) and chemicals in room spray, bleach, and household cleaners. Even carpeting has chemicals that assault the body; of course we can't live in a bubble. Enhancing your immune system is clearly the only way to avoid cancer, so it can fight off mutated cells that form and develop into cancer. If they knew exactly what caused each kind of cancer, it would be cured by now. I hope she goes to a specialist. the cancer field.(oncologist).