Separate Care Needs for Both Parents

1 answer | Last updated: Sep 10, 2016
A fellow caregiver asked...

Dad is in nursing home with some dementia, but could do assisted living if he's with mom, mom is not physically able to care for him at home by herself. Mom does Ok for herself at home. Dad could do assisted living, if mom is with him there. How could we get assistance for both to live in assisted living facility? Their home is in Reverse equity for assistance.

Community Answers

Rosar answered...

Hello, Thank you for reaching out and asking your question.'s Family Advisors are available to assist you with housing options as well as discuss financial considerations and arrange tours. This free service is available 7 days a week at (800) 325-8591.