Medicaid form W-1E or W-LTC?

1 answer | Last updated: Sep 11, 2016
A fellow caregiver asked...

Mom just had leg amputated at 92. Not sure if future is assisted living or nursing home after rehab . Will need medicaid for nursing home and also for 20% copay at rehab because supplemental doesn't cover it. What Medicaid form should I use to apply?

Community Answers

Rosar answered...

Hello Flemingpond, Thank you for posting your question on's website. I am sorry to here of your mother's health condition. For Medicaid forms and resources you may want to contact your local Area Agency on the Aging:'s Family Advisors can assist you in senior housing resources as well and can be reach at 866 824 8174 seven days a week. I hope you find this information helpful.