How do I find a good doctor for my loved one?

Mark has just recently been given soc. sec. disability but he has not gotten to a doctor for himself... he is only 54 yrs old... how do we find a good doctor for him????

This is a good question, as it is often very difficult to find a good doctor! My recommendations would be to first ask any friends or relatives you know who might know a doctor they like. If that isn't a possibility, then I would try using the internet. Many doctors are posting information about themselves (like a biography) on the internet to help you to learn more about them. You can also try calling any of the major medical centers in your area to see if there are any doctors that they know who are taking new patients. Good luck!