I am 71 and forgot to file for SS. Will they pay me for the year I missed?

0 answers | Last updated: Dec 01, 2015
Foolish asked...

I forgot to file to receive my Social security income when I turned 70. I am still working. I am currently receiving my X husband's social security. We were married for over 10 years. If I file now, will they pay me back pay to when I turned 70?