Reviews of Providence Healthcare and Rehabilitation
Overview of Ratings
March 13, 2012
I visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Providence Healthcare and Rehabilitation
Features of Providence Healthcare and Rehabilitation
Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)
- Medicare Provider Number: 235347
- Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
- Date Certified: 05/01/2017
- Resident Capacity: 115
About Providence Healthcare and Rehabilitation
When you need quality skilled nursing care or rehabilitation therapy, Providence Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center of Zeeland is here to earn your trust every day. The licensed therapists in our subacute rehab programs use state-of-the-art equipment and caring encouragement to keep you on track to maximum independence. And for people who need long-term care — including specialized dementia care — our sensitive support and secure environment offer peace of mind. Stay with Providence and enjoy:
- The confidence of knowing we participate in the Quality First Initiative
- The convenience of having other care levels (independent living, assisted living) available from the same family
- A daily menu of life-enriching activities to keep you engaged
- Three meals each day that are nutritious as well as delicious
- Exercise programs that can complement your rehab regimen and help keep you healthy
Providence has been part of the Zeeland community for more than 30 years, and we love sharing life with people here!