Wilton Meadows Health Care Center

439 Danbury Road Rt 7, Wilton, CT, 06897

Reviews of Wilton Meadows Health Care Center

Robert65783 January 26, 2015

From the moment my mother was checked into the Wilton Meadows rehab facility, she was taken care of. Initially she was against coming, but with all the care and TLC she has been given, its now a matter of how to get her to leave. The staff here is very attentive and very caring. I highly recommend this facility to anyone who has a loved one who they want to ensure gets the TLC they deserve.

TKR January 17, 2015

We checked in on a Friday afternoon for short term rehab following single knee replacement surgery. Attending physician not available to do formal admission till Monday. Physical therapists did not visit before going home for weekend, so no evaluation until Monday. No meds on site and not able to fill prescriptions till later that evening. Had to provide pain med from the supervisors "emergency" supply. Lack of coordination among nursing staff. We decided better to go home if there was not going to be rehab till Monday. Discharging hospital should have prepared us better and Meadows staff should have given us better info upon admission.

Melinda5 July 24, 2012

My Mother suffered from Alzheimers disease and was a resident at this facility for ten months. The Director of this facility (Mr. A. Krotchko) needlessly sent my Mother to a mental health hospital in Hartford for two weeks where they broke her ankle, her knee and a bone in her back. Upon her return to WM she was bedridden and died three months later. My Mother was never aggressive and there was absolutely no need to put her through the torture she endured because of his action. The social worker is useless (Linda) and could care less about the patients. It was a horrible, horrible experience.

About Wilton Meadows Health Care Center

Wilton Meadows Health Care Center is a nursing home in Wilton, CT that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Wilton Meadows Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Wilton Meadows Health Care Center