Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

5115 EAST 51ST STREET, Tulsa, OK, 74135

Reviews of Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

The Diva February 04, 2015

My husband is (was) a patient at this facility. I was not impressed with the surrounding area, but quickly learned that the security for the building was top notch. The staff were both competent and gracious. Communication between the facility and the hospital was not the greatest at times, so make sure that you double check your Dr.s medical directions match as it pertains to your loved ones medications and dosages. Being pleasantly surprised, I would defiantly recommend this facility to others......

not a good place to go May 16, 2013

My mother was in this facility and after one night I took her out. She was postop mastectomy and the staff came in and picked her up under her arms after I had advised them how to treat her wounds and pick her up. The nursing director did not inservice the other staff members. I would never send a family member or friend to this facilty ever again.

Sanctuary May 09, 2012

This is a nursing home, a rehabilitation and a physical therapy center at the same time. It was very clean, newly decorated, had a court yard where residents and families could sit together and a pretty area with flowers. Residents could go out of the building but still they are secured. The staffs were competent too.

However, I was dissatisfied with the people in the business office. They gave us the wrong information. They said my father had two insurance plans, a Medicare and a private one. They informed us that after the Medicare, he could turn to the private one. However, it was a false belief. They sent us a bill to pay at home but of course I stood my ground on it. In addition, they also asked my dad who can’t pass a Dementia test to sign some papers without informing us.

My dad had a good experience here. He liked the food. He liked the fact that women were giving him attention. However, they should improve their communication and interpersonal relationship with their clients. They should offer more family support and give more opportunities for education.

About Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Tulsa, OK that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center