Orange Healthcare & Wellness Centre, Llc

920 WEST LA VETA STREET, Orange, CA, 92868

Reviews of Orange Healthcare & Wellness Centre, Llc

Louise S April 28, 2013

My mother was at this facility for a week after being discharged from the hospital. She left the hospital after she had made some progress with her health situation, but once she entered this facility her health declined. After one week she was unresponsive, had a bladder infection, was dehydrated, and her blood pressure was so low they sent her to the ER back at the hospital. While she was at Orange Health Care, I questioned the staff about the blood in her urine bag, kept asking if she had been drinking fluids, and other things, and the staff said she was fine. Well, guess what, once she left that place she is doing better. When I went to pick up my mother's things, no one questioned me or even acknowledged my presence in the building. I walked out with her things and no one said a word. I could have gone in any room and took what I wanted with no questions asked. NEVER SEND ANYONE TO ORANGE HEALTH CARE AND WELLNESS CENTER!

disapointed August 11, 2012

Place is under staff. Residents are left by themselfs for hours. Days without water pitcher or glass. They are not allowed to spent time outside on a patio. Good is horrible and they dont, follow doctor diet recomendation. List is much longer.

About Orange Healthcare & Wellness Centre, Llc

Orange Healthcare & Wellness Centre, Llc is a nursing home in Orange, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Orange Healthcare & Wellness Centre, Llc for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Orange Healthcare & Wellness Centre, Llc

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: