Ocala Health & Rehab Center

1201 SE 24TH ROAD, Ocala, FL, 34471

Reviews of Ocala Health & Rehab Center

Mernlaw March 24, 2012

My mom needed a knee replaced and we choose Ocala Health and Rehab Center. They picked her up at the hospital when she was discharged and took her to their facility. When she got there the private room she was promised was not available but they found a room on the next level. When you are looking for a rehab or nursing homes do your homework. Go look at the nursing home and see what they look like, are people attended to or are they just sitting in a hallway. Is the place clean, do they have things to do, is the rehab center on site. When I have friends in the hospital or nursing homes I have a little trick that I use. It is so easy: I make cookies every 2 days this keeps the nurses coming in to the patents room to check what kind of cookies and how my mom was doing. With any nursing home do your homework your family will have a better stay and it will give you a little peace of mind about their care. We found all this at Ocala Health and Rehab Center.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Ocala Health & Rehab Center

Ocala Health & Rehab Center is a nursing home in Ocala, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Ocala Health & Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Ocala Health & Rehab Center