Sycamore Glen Health Center | Nursing Home

2175 LEITER ROAD, Miamisburg, OH, 45342

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Sycamore Glen Health Center | Nursing Home

Caring86061150 October 06, 2014

I was at Sycamore Glen Health Center recuperating from an operation. It was very good in every way. They had good care, good therapy, good meals and activities. I had both physical and occupational therapy. It got me on my feet. They give good care. When you push the call button, you don't have to wait an hour.

beachfront42 July 23, 2012

The facility is in very pretty wooded area and reminds me of an upscale hotel with lots of amenities. It is very clean and offers a huge dinning room and they have their own private chef. The food looked wonderfull! There is an activity schedule, so if you are staying there you will enjoy activities such as bingo, dancing workout room; game room; daily numerous other activities. Opportunities to go out shopping and eating out. Full laundry and cleaning service. The staff seemed very nice and knowledgeable. My friend had plenty of storage space in her room; with a walk in closet. There is a refrigerator and microwave in her room. With a dining area where she an relax and enjoy a snack or small meal prepared for herself. The staff is on call 24/7 if my friend should need any medical assistance. She was very happy with the new facility and loved the many choices in activities and the menu she had for numerous food choices. I would recommend this facility to anyone looking for a new assisted living facility for their family member or friend.

Love my Mama January 17, 2012

My mother was at Sycamore Glen Health Center following surgery at Sycamore Medical Center. The facility was wonderful, and would have a 5 star rating if it were not for the billing department (or whoever is responsible). So this review is 2-part.

The facility took wonderful care of my 85 year old mother. Her 80 day stay there for rehab went well. I emphasize the 80 days. My mother is on Medicare, and they only cover 100 days of care, no exception. The staff at Sycamore Glen were not informed that she had been at another facility for 20 days and did not have the full 100 days. On day 81 a billing department employee came in requesting a check from her for $365 a day for at least the next 3 days. The staff was totally confused as their paperwork did not say this. So, my assumption is that Kettering Network Billing should have informed Sycamore Glen and they didn't.

The second part of this review is to say that the staff of Sycamore Glen bent over backwards to get my mother moved out as quickly and as stress-free as possible. Their social worker, Julie, was especially wonderful though the whole process. All the nursing staff were attentive and helpful. And yes, even the food was pretty good.

My thanks go out to all the staff at Sycamore Glen. I will not hesitate at all to place my mother there again if necessary.

Crawford-1 December 28, 2009

My loved one stayed here

Nice place inside and out but the staff was very impersonal, you get a bed, three trays, your meds and therpy. No commuication, welcome or loving care comes with the stay.

About Sycamore Glen Health Center

Sycamore Glen Health Center is a nursing home in Miamisburg, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Sycamore Glen Health Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Sycamore Glen Health Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Sycamore Glen Health Center