Sycamore Glen Health Center Nursing Home

Overview of Ratings

3.6

January 17, 2012

By Love my Mama

My mother was at Sycamore Glen Health Center following surgery at Sycamore Medical Center. The facility was wonderful, and would have a 5 star rating if it were not for the billing department (or whoever is responsible). So this review is 2-part. The facility took wonderful care of my 85 year old mother. Her 80 day stay there for rehab went well. I emphasize the 80 days. My mother is on Medicare, and they only cover 100 days of care, no exception. The staff at Sycamore Glen were not informed that she had been at another facility for 20 days and did not have the full 100 days. On day 81 a billing department employee came in requesting a check from her for $365 a day for at least the next 3 days. The staff was totally confused as their paperwork did not say this. So, my assumption is that Kettering Network Billing should have informed Sycamore Glen and they didn't. The second part of this review is to say that the staff of Sycamore Glen bent over backwards to get my mother moved out as quickly and as stress-free as possible. Their social worker, Julie, was especially wonderful though the whole process. All the nursing staff were attentive and helpful. And yes, even the food was pretty good. My thanks go out to all the staff at Sycamore Glen. I will not hesitate at all to place my mother there again if necessary.

December 28, 2009

By Crawford-1

My loved one stayed here

Nice place inside and out but the staff was very impersonal, you get a bed, three trays, your meds and therpy. No commuication, welcome or loving care comes with the stay.

Features of Sycamore Glen Health Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Sycamore Glen Health Center

Sycamore Glen Health Center is a nursing home in Miamisburg, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Sycamore Glen Health Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Sycamore Glen Health Center