Christian Care Center | Nursing Home

900 Wiggins Parkway, Mesquite, TX, 75150

Reviews of Christian Care Center | Nursing Home

Richard80077850 March 28, 2014

I like the Christian Care Center. A friend of my son lives there and he recommended it. I took a tour and I love the layout. I love everything, except it was just borderline too expensive for me. They have about four different levels of living there. My first impression of it was that it too big and too expensive. Aside from independent living, they took me down through an assisted living quarters too. At Christian Care, you can eat any meal you want, and they would bill you for just the meal you eat. It also looked like there were enough different foods and different meals that I wouldn't have any trouble eating there. They were eating lunch when I went there.

Judy35 August 01, 2013

Everything is good at Christian Care Center. They have senior living to hospice. It is convenient for us that mom moves there. It is well-maintained. She is in a cottage-like apartment and it is very nice. Everything is brand new and they have a lot of activities. The staff is great!

Brenda G October 14, 2011

My experience with this facility is an ongoing one. I think that the people that work there are very good at what they do. They are very out going and always willing to go the extra mile if requersted to ensure that my mother-in-law has what she needs as far as her meds when we have taken her out of town. They make sure that there is plenty of activities for the residents to engage in, shopping trips , bingo, church, games etc. Beyond that are more than willing to do what ever they can to help figure out the financial aspect. I reallly do like this facility and would recommend it to anyone that maybe looking for something like this.

About Christian Care Center

Christian Care Center is a nursing home in Mesquite, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Christian Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Christian Care Center

• Spanish

Medicare (ratings last updated: 07/10/17)

• Overall: