Winchester House

1125 NORTH MILWAUKEE AVENUE, Libertyville, IL, 60048

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Winchester House

jojoelse1 September 30, 2011

I visited Winchester House as a part of a company sponsored event and the first thing I notice was that the residents seemed really happy. The facility was exceptionally clean for a government run facility. I usually can not stand the smell of assisted living and nursing home facilities and Winchester House is an exception to this issue. The place did not carry an overwhelming odor. I had a good day socializing with the residents and I was there for lunch and the food looked and smelt appetizing. The food did not remind me of hospital food and was actually well made and well presented. The residents were very social and the worker were friendly. I observed the interaction between residents and caregivers and I saw a caring and responsive relationship. My overall view is that this is one of the best ran and best kept facilities in IL. I am especially surprised as I have visited many facilities in the IL.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Winchester House

Winchester House is a nursing home in Libertyville, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Winchester House for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Winchester House

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: