Manorcare of Libertyville

1500 SOUTH MILWAUKEE AVENUE, Libertyville, IL, 60048

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Manorcare of Libertyville

jp55 November 22, 2014

I was dissatisfied with the care my mother was getting. We went there because of the physical therapy and we left 2 days later. The staff looked tired and over worked, no one in administration was able to answer my questions or concerns. We had to bring in our own supplies because we were told they had run out of bedding and towels.

Dccdcc July 12, 2014

Rehab was good, medical care seriously lacking in my opinion. You need BOTH.

tiger70 April 19, 2014

Manorecare should be shut down my mom broke her hip went their for rehab almost died. She was having sever stomach pain tried call for a nurse call button was broke. the she was yelling for help no one herd her all night she was out of it she called my sister and hung p because she was in to much pain to talk and just hung up the phone. My sister realized something was wrong they would calla ambulance until her stool sample came back. It then took 45 minutes to get a ambulance because they don't know how to dial 911. Anyway she was bleeding interlay all night at to put a breathing machine in had to give her blood. And don't eat their food she got a serious bacterial infection. she sat in a dirty diaper for hours. Please don't take your family there.

enid21 January 08, 2014

For the most part, clinical staff is competent and caring, with some exceptions of those who are just there to collect a paycheck and treat patients as 'room numbers'. Often short-staffed, not sure how they get away w/this by not meeting state requirements. Administrative Staff is detached from the 'heart and soul' of the facility and its mission. Daily visits meant helping out just to ensure care. No facility is perfect, but consistency would be an improvement.

enltguy August 09, 2011

The staff at this Manor Health Care was a great bunch of people. The program manager typically seemed rather stressed out, but most of the nurses and other staff appeared genuinely happy to be there each day working with the elderly patients. Much of the care was very personal and positive relationships were often formed between staff and patients. Volunteers were great and many days found fun programs for some of the more "functional" patients, but the staff made a true effort to get as many people involved as possible. Programming could be anything from a card game, to a concert or ice cream social. The facilities themselves were clean and well maintained. The building was large enough to house a spacious lobby with TV and chairs, a large cafeteria for meals, and there was even a salon for a haircut or a little pampering right in the building. A great place!

P4nPunk July 11, 2011

My experience with Manor Care includes a two week period of time while my mother was recovering from a stroke. I found the location to be very convenient for me and my family. While the facilities were not modern or state of the art, I found them to be adequate for a short stay. The residence was not overcrowded, and the rooms were clean. My only complaint really is the availability of the staff. I found myself performing many tasks throughout the day when I visited. Manor Care seemed to be understaffed at the time. However, when staff were present, I found them to be more than friendly and helpful. Overall, I was satisfied with the quality of care and facilities.

About Manorcare of Libertyville

Manorcare of Libertyville is a nursing home in Libertyville, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manorcare of Libertyville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Manorcare of Libertyville

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Manorcare of Libertyville