Regent Care Center of League City

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Regent Care Center of League City

February 12, 2014

By feelingfrustrated

My Mom was placed in this facility and received great care until about 6 months ago, She no longer gets her showers, the food is horrible. She doesnt get proper medical care. If you care for your loved one I would not suggest placing them in this facility.I am rating one star only because I don't have a no star option

November 21, 2012

By mgmign

My wife, during the course of her dementia after we moved to League City, was in three different skilled nursing facilities for rehabilitation. This was the only one of three where I felt I did not have to look over their shoulder to make sure she got proper care. The place is clean -- not the usual nursing home smells -- and the staff was friendly and attentive. Although I brought her home on hospice, I would not have felt devastated to place her here as a resident. I cannot say the same about the other nursing homes I've seen.

July 27, 2011

By AbbysMom

The facility is beautiful,however, after placing my mom there I realized that their care was not up to par. After daily visits, I felt that they acted as if the residents were objects and not human beings. They crushed meds because they didn't want to take the time for the patient to swallow medication, lost clothes even though a sign was on the door that the family would do the laundry. It is also hard to get someone to help with problems ... you are referred to several people before finally being told that you must file a grievence and wait for the results. I moved mom to a personal care home and she has began to heal and have a better quality of life that this home had told me would never happen.

Features of Regent Care Center of League City

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Regent Care Center of League City

Regent Care Center of League City is a nursing home in League City, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Regent Care Center of League City for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Regent Care Center of League City