Friendswood Health Care Center

Overview of Ratings

3.3

June 26, 2013

By caring4458

Friendswood Health Care Center is a small facility and its only 5 minutes from my home so it's more convenient. The place is homey. The staff were kind and very nice. The dining room was kind of small, but it's the biggest room and that's where they do their activities. The food was good and I would rate it as a medium. They also have coffee and water available. So far my dad is doing good and he is getting better care.

October 25, 2012

By tbrown57

I took a tour at the Friendswood Health Care Center. Some of the staff seemed to enjoy what they do. They were friendly and very attentive to the people living there. There were on the other hand some employees that seemed very lazy and uncaring. I heard later that most of these employees were noticed and fired. There was a very nice courtyard/sitting area for the people to relax in. I was told that they hold monthly events like dancing and bingo for the people living there. The facilities are clean but not very colorful which to me made it seem somewhat depressing. Overall I really enjoyed my tour and I believe that the people that live in the Friendswood Health Care Center are well taken care of and are happy.

Features of Friendswood Health Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Friendswood Health Care Center

Friendswood Health Care Center is a nursing home in Friendswood, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Friendswood Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Friendswood Health Care Center