Quality Health Of Fernandina Beach

1625 Lime Street, Fernandina Beach, FL, 32034

Reviews of Quality Health Of Fernandina Beach

CandyBear June 02, 2012

My experience with Quality health is not very impressive. It seemed every time we went to visit my friend's grandmother she was in a lot of pain. We would call for the nurse and it would take a good 30-45 minutes just to get any service. The CNA's were very rude and seemed to only be there for a pay check. My friend's grandmother also commented that her meds and scheduled dressing changes were never on time. Although she is now passed away I feel bad that she had to spend her last days in such an unprofessional environment. Also, she would have to sit in her urine or feces for a bit longer than needed and this caused skin breakdown on her lower back. I feel like if there nurses and CAN's cared about their patients a little more they could have got more accomplished during her stay at the facility.

Sassy2010 August 05, 2011

My Great Grandmother was in this center and so was my grandmother. The center was wonderful with my Grandmother anytime anything happened we knew and they got her out of bed often as she could not walk they made sure she stayed clean so she wouldn't have bed sores. Also they were right there until my Grandmother was put inthe hospital and we were told that nothing could be done for her. However when my Great Grandmother was in the center they were not so careing and she got bed sores really bad and stayed sick she wasn't able to get out of bed on her own either but then they were not so careing. I do thank them for everything they did for my Grandmother but, I feel they could have done more for my Great Grandmother. The center is always clean and the staff is very helpful now but before they could have cared less w happened to the people who lived there.

About Quality Health Of Fernandina Beach

Quality Health Of Fernandina Beach is a nursing home in Fernandina Beach, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Quality Health Of Fernandina Beach for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Quality Health Of Fernandina Beach

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: