The Village of East Harbor

33875 Kiely Drive, Chesterfield, MI, 48047

Reviews of The Village of East Harbor

Linda70708150 September 26, 2013

The Village of East Harbor was a big and a very nice place, though it was kind of expensive. They had one-room units each with a bathroom and a kitchenette but they were not very spacious. However, I liked that they had the rooms all in one level. They had a big walk out porch where you could sit outside. It had a nice atmosphere. I was not able to eat there, but the food looked very nice. They had very nice recreational rooms one was an exercise room. They went on trips. They had a bus service. They had entertainers come in. They had little stores. I would recommend them to others.

Karen M1 June 29, 2012

Finding a place for your parents to live is hard emotionally draining and exausting. East Harbour took the time to notice my concerns and adress them. Having my parents at East harbour, has lifted my burden considerable. They are happy. The people that work there are caring and go the extra mile for each resident.

Donna4 June 28, 2012

Village of East Harbor offers a transition from independent living apartments, to assisted living and memory care or nursing home. My parents live in an independent apartment and my mother enjoys tending the garden she put in just outside her door. The building is well-maintained by polite, friendly staff. My folks always have help when they need it -- even with changing a light bulb! The main building offers lots of activities for residents at no extra charge. They like bingo and Dad, who has Alzheimers, especially likes the physical activity of "Drums Alive." When we have needed medical help, a nurse was quick to respond with a professional assessment of the situation. It makes me feel at ease knowing help is close by for them.

About The Village of East Harbor

The Village of East Harbor is a nursing home in Chesterfield, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Village of East Harbor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Village of East Harbor

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of The Village of East Harbor