The Village of East Harbor

33875 Kiely Drive, Chesterfield, MI, 48047

Reviews of The Village of East Harbor

Alice117282150 November 30, 2015

At East Harbor, they have a large, wonderful nursing staff. It is very good. My dad has been there for a month and a half now. They treat my dad wonderfully and are very caring. There may be one nurse to every four people.

Cindi3 October 30, 2013

My mother is at The Village of East Harbor. It's a beautiful facility. It is clean and there is no "nursing home" smell to it. They have a beautiful atrium where residents are free to come and go as they please, indoors or outdoors. It is completely contained. They have a gazebo and a couple of seating areas. They have an aviary with little finches, which the residents seem to enjoy thoroughly. They have a fish tank. They have a resident kitty cat. They have a lot of things for the residents to do. The employees there are all very friendly and seem very proficient at what they do. I've watched them interacting with a lot of different residents there and they seem to do an excellent job. I've also tried tasting their food and it was very good. Their dining area is clean, open and it gives the residents their individual spaces; that was something that is very important to my mom. They have enough room that residents aren't on top of one another. Also they seem to cater to any special requests in the food department. This facility has just exceeded my expectations. My mom is doing good right now there and she seems to be fitting right in.

Linda70708150 September 26, 2013

The Village of East Harbor was a big and a very nice place, though it was kind of expensive. They had one-room units each with a bathroom and a kitchenette but they were not very spacious. However, I liked that they had the rooms all in one level. They had a big walk out porch where you could sit outside. It had a nice atmosphere. I was not able to eat there, but the food looked very nice. They had very nice recreational rooms one was an exercise room. They went on trips. They had a bus service. They had entertainers come in. They had little stores. I would recommend them to others.

Karen M1 June 29, 2012

Finding a place for your parents to live is hard emotionally draining and exausting. East Harbour took the time to notice my concerns and adress them. Having my parents at East harbour, has lifted my burden considerable. They are happy. The people that work there are caring and go the extra mile for each resident.

Donna4 June 28, 2012

Village of East Harbor offers a transition from independent living apartments, to assisted living and memory care or nursing home. My parents live in an independent apartment and my mother enjoys tending the garden she put in just outside her door. The building is well-maintained by polite, friendly staff. My folks always have help when they need it -- even with changing a light bulb! The main building offers lots of activities for residents at no extra charge. They like bingo and Dad, who has Alzheimers, especially likes the physical activity of "Drums Alive." When we have needed medical help, a nurse was quick to respond with a professional assessment of the situation. It makes me feel at ease knowing help is close by for them.

About The Village of East Harbor

The Village of East Harbor is a nursing home in Chesterfield, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Village of East Harbor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Village of East Harbor

Medicare (ratings last updated: 05/18/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 235528
  • Resident Capacity 90
  • Ownership Type Non Profit Corporation

Location of The Village of East Harbor