Top nearby Nursing Homes
Reviews of Crown Nursing and Rehab Center
latisha1970 December 07, 2015
I am a friend or relative of resident
my grandfather was a patient here for a couple of years. recently they renovated their first floor but a majority of their building (floors 2-5) are still dirty looking. the nurses here are abusive.. im not talking physically abusive but they will violate patients right for their own convenience.
- from my understanding many of the nurses that work here are fresh out of college so your relatives are prone to human errors. staff is very rude
- the building is poorly managed. in the winter the rooms are freezin and they have to put 3 blankets on you. the elevators break down very often and they dont let you use the stairs so you have to sit in the lobby and wait
- they say there is wifi but its frequently offline, doesnt cover the whole building, and they dont tell you the password
- the food is bad... chicken every day. the stuff is not fresh and cooked wrong..
- activities employees are nice but the activities are dated and their supervisor is bad
some patients here find it enjoyable because they have family members fight with social workers and nurses to improve conditions but if you are the type that wont fight and want to leave your relatives here alone... lord have mercy i fought with staff on a regular basis to get simple things to turn up the heat in the winter
do NOT come here.
gratefuldaughter1 September 24, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
As stated above, the nurses, and therapists at Crown do a fantastic job at making sure their patients needs are addressed. They even manage to do this in spite of lackadaisical doctors and a budget that is beyond stressed as on most days or nights there's 2/3 nurses to handle a floor of 10-15 patient rooms (30 patients). These nurses continue to be shining examples of heroism even when they work themselves to breaking points.
Loretta Jackson August 12, 2008
My loved one stayed here
About Crown Nursing and Rehab Center
Crown Nursing and Rehab Center is a nursing home in Brooklyn, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations.for more details on housing, services, and rates.
Features of Crown Nursing and Rehab Center
- Garden And Patio
- Security Gate
- Guests At Mealtime
- Medicare Provider Number 335290
Location of Crown Nursing and Rehab Center
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities