Braden River Care Center

2010 MANATEE AVE E, Bradenton, FL, 34208

Reviews of Braden River Care Center

September 29, 2011

By keyofbee

My great aunt has been living here for the past two years and she really likes it there. I visit about two times per month. I bring my toddlers along with me and and it is not a problem. The staff is friendly and upbeat each time that I have been there. They have fairly open visiting hours (I don't remember them exactly, but I have never been refused seeing her and when she has been late getting back from family functions and events outside of the facility there is also not a problem upon her return). The rooms and public areas are decorated very nicely and the food service seems to be good there. The facility always smells nice and residents seem to be happy and have a good relationship with the staff. There are also courtyards and common areas for residents to mingle and spend time with each other or alone outside of their rooms. The staff is also quick to respond when the resident uses the call button. They also alert family/guardians to any changes and/or medical events that are minor or severe in a timely manner. The only two suggestions that I would have is to tighten security a little more. I think that it may be completely possible for someone to steal from the resident's rooms. However, the best security is also mostly undetected. I can't remember seeing cameras or security staff. The only other suggestion is to improve the exterior grounds and parking lot. The outside of the building needs some maintenance and the foliage could use some trimming to make it seem like a happier place and match the inside more.

Features of Braden River Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Braden River Care Center

Braden River Care Center is a nursing home in Bradenton, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Braden River Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Braden River Care Center