Manorcare Health Services - Bethesda

6530 DEMOCRACY BOULEVARD, Bethesda, MD, 20817

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services - Bethesda

EMK1 October 25, 2011

Manor Care nursing home provides large rooms for residents and allows family members to decorate and make it feel like a home. There were two or three nurses who were particularly caring and respectful, getting to know my grandmother and our family. These nurses clearly chose this profession out of a love of serving others and making them comfortable. There were some other nurses who seemed far less concerned with my grandmother's comfort or emotional well being and simply did their job as quickly as possible. It was hard to watch their detachment and disregard for the pain they may have been causing my grandmother. I worried how she was treated when no one from the family was there. I never feared blatant abuse from the staff, but that they treated her more like an object than a person. The rooms were always clean and well kept. I appreciated the care from the wonderful nurses and the permission to make my grandmother's room feel like home. There was also a lovely little garden we would take our grandmother to for fresh air. Overall, I feel somewhat neutral toward Manor Care. There were some positive experiences and negative, but none so negative as to warn others to avoid the facility.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Manorcare Health Services - Bethesda

Manorcare Health Services - Bethesda is a nursing home in Bethesda, MD that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manorcare Health Services - Bethesda for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Manorcare Health Services - Bethesda

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: