Victoria Gardens of Allen

310 S Jupiter Rd, Allen, TX, 75002

Reviews of Victoria Gardens of Allen

Daddy'sGirl7 June 13, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My mother-in-law spent her last few months of life at Victoria Gardens. We selected that facility because it seemed cheerful, clean, and a good nurse to resident ratio. My mother-in-law was bedridden but seemed to have lots of residents and workers come in and visit with her. She had been ill for many years so when my husband and I had an opportunity to go on a once in a lifetime vacation we were assured that everything would be fine and we should go. We left detailed instructions with the facility and with our son in case my mother-in-law should pass on while we were gone. She apparently had a stroke one night. The facility called my son and daughter-in-law who came over and stayed with her until she died. The facility did everything possible to help my son and daughter-in-law handle things until we could get back. They were very respectful and went above and beyond.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Victoria Gardens of Allen

Victoria Gardens of Allen is a medium-sized skilled nursing facility in Allen, TX. The community has space for about 120 patients and is staffed by a variety of certified nursing assistants, licensed practical nurses, and registered nurses. There are no assisted living or independent living options at this facility. Costs range from about $150 to $350 per day depending on the type of room and care needs.

Health Services

Victoria Gardens offers counseling services for all its residents, ensuring that they receive emotional and mental support in addition to medical care. This nursing home is equipped to handle patients experiencing short-term injuries who require rehabilitation as well as those who need long-term medical supervision.

Victoria Gardens of Allen also provides Alzheimer's, cancer, dementia, diabetes, and renal care. The community is also located less than a mile from Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, which has a Medicare ranking of 85 out of 100.

Amenities & Service Offerings

Private rooms for one or two residents are available at Victoria Gardens. Reviewers of the facility have commented that the individual rooms are spacious and not crowded. In addition to round-the-clock nursing care, the facility also offers adult day care, hospice care, and in-home care. Respite care is also available.

Residents at Victoria Gardens are encouraged to participate in a variety of social programs. These programs include games, group activities and other regularly scheduled events.

Nutrition and Wellness

Residents are encouraged to eat well for each meal, and exercise programs are available to provide some extra assistance getting or staying fit. The fitness center is equipped to handle residents of all capability levels.

Victoria Gardens residents are welcome to enjoy the community’s gardens and may arrange for a professional massage. Religious services are also available for residents.

Features of Victoria Gardens of Allen

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Victoria Gardens of Allen