Peregrine Senior Living at Tewksbury

2580 Main Street, Tewksbury, MA, 01876

Reviews of Peregrine Senior Living at Tewksbury

November 30, 2015

By Dave Gifford

I am writing a review of Peregrine’s Landing. I would like to start by saying that I am extremely happy with them. The staff is great. They are very knowledgeable and helpful. My mom has been there since May 2015. There was construction going on and they were all very careful to keep things organized. The place came out great. It’s very open and bright. I would highly recommend Peregrine’s Landing to anyone looking for a place for memory care. The owner really does care about the people there and his staff. It is all very well-run.

November 30, 2015

By Bill and Mary P.

Peregrine’s Landing has a welcoming warmth. There is a calming atmosphere here. you can pray and play. The activities are fund and there are peaceful paths to walk, birds to listen to and bunnies to pet. The menu is varied and healthy. Most importantly, we found the administration, nurses and staff to be professional and caring. They are never too busy to answer a question or to assist. .

November 10, 2015

My mom has been in Peregrine's Landing at Tewksbury for two years now. The community is under new management and ownership, so it is fairly new to us. So far, the new management has been good. There is a lot of construction going on, but my mom's experience has always been positive. It is a very old building, which is why they are in the process of upgrading the rooms and apartments. The food is pretty good. I do like that their activities involve the families and include multigenerational activities. I also like that they have animals there like rabbits, birds, and butterflies. They bring in babies for the seniors to interact with. The staff that they have, I would say, is very caring.

October 29, 2015

By Shelma

My mother now lives in Peregrine's Landing at Tewksbury. We think everything is excellent. It is very neat and clean. It does not smell. The people are very good to my mother. I will recommend it highly. They have a lot of activities going on . They have music. They have small animals that are there. They have a dog that walks around trying to make people happy. They like the dog. They have birds that they can see. I have not tried their food, but my mother seems happy with their food. They have a couple of different dining areas, depending on what stage you are.

April 07, 2015

By Caring104205750

Peregrine's Landing wasn't very nice. It was kind of a depressing looking place, they were very expensive, and everything was a la carte. It was old and kind of dark looking. I didn't think it was a pleasant place at all. What they charge is unbelievable for what they get. They charge an awful lot of money. It's just all closed off -- a lot of small rooms. When people get to a place where they need assisted living, you would think some personal care would be included, but it's not. The people in charge don't care about people. It's all about getting elderly people's every cent of what they have in the bank. The bottom line is money.

December 08, 2014

By mard

I visited Peregrine’s Landing of Tewksbury for lunch with my mom. I had spoken to Mimi, the community Relations Director and she invited my mom and me to come in for lunch prior to our tour. The food was very good and the dining room was very busy. We were seated at a table with some of the residents, so my mom could have a chance to talk to them. Everyone there was so friendly and the residents I talked to were happy. The community is in the process of transitioning to 100% Memory Care which is good, because my mom has memory loss, and is being totally renovated. After lunch, my mom participated in the activities while I toured. Mimi took the time to go through my mom’s history and how this disease has effected not only my mom, but all of us. She explained the approach they use to care for residents with memory loss. The building has 50 apartments I believe, and everything is on one floor. As we looked around, I was introduced to Yolanda who is the Memory Care Director and had a chance to ask her some questions about my mom. I can honestly say from what I saw today, every person I met loves what they do and cares about the residents. My mom left happy and has talked about her lunch visit and when can she go back. I am going back with my brother to tour next week.

December 08, 2014

By yollipop

Today I had a tour at Peregrine’s Landing in Tewksbury and I wanted to take a moment to offer my feedback. I recently started searching for a community for my mom, who has dementia, and it has been overwhelming, to say the least. I have been to several communities and so I knew what to expect on this tour…however, what I got was something unexpected. When I first walked in the door, I was greeted by Kelly the receptionist, and she knew my name. (That didn’t always happen at other communities). There were other employees out front, who were just as friendly. Kelly called Mimi, who I was scheduled to meet with to let her know I was here. We went back to Mimi’s office and spoke at length about my mom, her daily routine, her needs, her wants, and what I wanted for her. Mimi went on to explain “The Peregrine Way”…this is the philosophy and principles Peregrine uses to care for their residents. As we started our tour, there were activities going on and I watched off to the side, as the staff interacted with the residents…I could see and feel the caring and compassion these people have, especially not knowing I was there watching. Along the way, I met Charlene, who is the Executive Director and she told me about the exciting renovations that are taking place over the next several months, as well as the menagerie of animals joining the community. As I spoke with Charlene, I was pleasantly surprise that every resident that passed by, she knew them by name, as they said hello to her...there were plenty of hugs exchanged too. The community was clean, the residents were happy, clean and engaged (no one left to sit in a chair alone), the staff was so warm and friendly and I did get a chance to peek into the construction area with Charlene and Mimi and it is beautiful. Too often people go to the internet to post a bad review…I wanted to share a great experience. I have scheduled my mom to have an assessment and put a deposit down. I have final found my mom a home…

Photos of Peregrine Senior Living at Tewksbury

Features of Peregrine Senior Living at Tewksbury

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library

• Home Sale Assistance

About Peregrine Senior Living at Tewksbury

At Peregrine Senior Living at Tewksbury, we believe life is precious and worth celebrating every day. That is why we fully embrace The Peregrine Way in our community. What better way to celebrate life than to share new experiences with family and friends, enjoy simple pleasures, and explore new interest in a community that is your home? We specialize in providing a safe, secure and supportive home for your loved ones who suffer with memory loss. Here your apartment will provide you with privacy, dignity, and a loving atmosphere. Taking the lead in the care of our Elders, our focus is on wellness and promoting personal growth. In our Community, we identify and nurture the strengths of our Elders so they can experience the greatest quality of life while maintaining the highest degree of independence possible.

Map of Peregrine Senior Living at Tewksbury